Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1827

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Great Debate

Your using info apple has paid for yes?

I told you ill retract and apologise if I'm wrong you've not proven me wrong.

Stopping pushing me to retract if I'm wrong you should have no problem explaining it to me.

Widget weather doesn't work if the weather app doesn't work due to evasion-app sync stuff.

That says to me it does rely on the app or atleast the feed that is being supplied to the app. The feed that is paid for by apple.
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 01-11-2014 at 05:02 PM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Thanks
    Thanked 15,274 Times in 7,007 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    You never correct NewD when he says you use apples feed so its a perfectly good conclusion to come to.

I believe you also said in the past you hijack apples weather app. Points me in the direction that your using paid info without permission. Correct me if I'm wrong
    I'd say it's more like recycling. We paid for the device and service, we are just re-using the information already on our device.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-11-2014), NewdestinyX (01-11-2014), Switchmonkey (03-16-2014), The.Drifter (01-11-2014)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,954 Times in 6,529 Posts

Your making nothing but assumptions. The tweak has NOTHING to do with the app. Your assuming that Apple is paying for this too. The proof is on you bro! You made the accusation and have provided zero proof of it. You have no case whatsoever. You want me to provide proof against your baseless accusations? That makes no sense.

You need to back up you accusation with more than just what you guess is going on.

Man up bro, you got nothing!

Admit that your just accusing me without any proof!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Hahaha if I'm wrong prove it.

I'm sure I'm correct due to what I posted up there

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I'd say it's more like recycling. We paid for the device and service, we are just re-using the information already on our device.
    If I buy a theme and share it with people is that just recycling? Same principle.

That's a pretty accurate analogy.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

If I buy a theme and share it with people is that just recycling? Same principle.
    Sorry, I don't think they're the same principle at all. Maybe that's just me though.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-11-2014)

You wouldn't because you've allowed it on this forum and use it. By forum rules it shouldn't be here.

Sorry, I don't think they're the same principle at all. Maybe that's just me though.
    Not just you. Gunny's theme analogy is not an accurate analogy at all.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Simon (01-11-2014)

Yes it is

Your same position as Simon NewD you use it and don't want to lose it. I get that

Thanks

I don't have to prove anything. Don't you have a clue to how things work. When you accuse someone of something, you need to back that up. I think that June steals all his ideas from others. Now he has to prove that he doesn't.

At this point I have no respect for you. Making false accusations won't get you far on life.

Oh, what's that? I think I here June calling you back:

Here boy, here. C'mon, c'mon.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

Haha trying to get away from my point that you steal the info.

June is a very good friend of mine, ill always have his back as i do with people i respect and like.

He has nothing to do with this so bring ing him up is irrelevant and again points to the fact you are trying to wriggle your way out of this.

Lose respect for me all you like. I lost it for you and those involved when I realised what widget weather is doing.

You having respect for me or not makes no difference to my life in the slightest.

Strutting around here like your a big shot haha you and a few others here are Internet cool guys because you could never fulfil that wish in reality. I feel for you honestly i do, personally I would tone it down a little.

Jealousy is a horrible trait to have. I'd work on it if I was you

Oh and my life is great thank you. I'm smashing it.
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 01-11-2014 at 05:53 PM.

Thanks

You wouldn't because you've allowed it on this forum and use it. By forum rules it shouldn't be here.
    Saying it doesn't make it so. You have provided no proof that WW steals anything, breaks any laws or breaks this forums rules in any way. Sounds like you are just trying to get a rise out of King and NewD. If that's how you get your kicks, go for it, won't change anything.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-11-2014)

Proof is it uses a paid feed. You even agreed with that in saying you see it as recycling.

That's why I said you would because you use it. Going round in circles here Simon.

Saying it doesn't make it so. You have provided no proof that WW steals anything, breaks any laws or breaks this forums rules in any way. Sounds like you are just trying to get a rise out of King and NewD. If that's how you get your kicks, go for it, won't change anything.

Thanks

Proof is it uses a paid feed. You even agreed with that in saying you see it as recycling.

That's why I said you would because you use it. Going round in circles here Simon.
    Ya, that's not proof. Getting off the merry go round now. Have fun.

So because I am questioning the legitimacy of the tweak it means I'm after a rise?

I'm not even interested in NewD i said earlier he was getting involved for no reason. I have no quarrel with him (this time)

How is that not proof. If its a paid feed and the makers of widget weather are not paying then its theft. C'mon guys your smarter than this. It doesn't take a genius.

Thanks

Ginny, you are truly delusional.

So I get it now. Because you are the big man flexing his muscles and demands proof of what he deems as wrong doing.

So June is also hooking into some feed, probably a free feed, and using it for commercial use without giving either payment or credit for. But nothing illegal there.

Oh, all those weather widgets that you use have either the yahoo logo or whatever service is providing the feeds logo on them per their use requirements right. You do have the logo on them or pay for the feed right. No! Oh no, that makes you a thief!

So because I am questioning the legitimacy of the tweak it means I'm after a rise?

I'm not even interested in NewD i said earlier he was getting involved for no reason. I have no quarrel with him (this time)

How is that not proof. If its a paid feed and the makers of widget weather are not paying then its theft. C'mon guys your smarter than this. It doesn't take a genius.
    Again, where is your proof that it is paid?

C'mon gunny your better than this just making assumptions again.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 01-11-2014 at 06:19 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Simon (01-11-2014)

Why do you keep bringing up June?

Think someone has a thing for him

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Matthews View Post
    what's up with all the harshness up in here
    Kyle if you truly don't support theft, then according to Gunny, you need to remove/shut down ALL threads that share any type of widget that uses a weather feed the does not require an API key. This is no joke.

Agree

I am pot calling the kettle black. Your are correct in saying the things yahoo state should be included are not included.

Your last post is correct

Thanks

Why do you keep bringing up June?

Think someone has a thing for him
    He is your friend, and I thought that you would want to protect him from breaking the law.

Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast