Page 49 of 92 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Great Debate

This argument should not be taking place in a theme thread. June chooses not to use a tweak that's his choice simple as that. I don't and won't use gps based tweaks or iwidgets that's my choice. You want to use it fine but don't discuss this in a theme thread enjoy the work that's being made rather than going on about something so irrelevant

2. The Following User Says Thank You to drewshaw33 For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (01-11-2014)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,951 Times in 6,529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    This is how Durben took it. He didn't try to talk me into using it. He understands my pov I'm sure. Attachment 650937
    I don't care what you use, but there aren't many gps options out there. Use MyLocation for all I care.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,058 Times in 3,680 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Just jump on the coat tails of GC to keep you going.
    Ummm GC uses Widget Weather. I helped him promote his theme because he needs a 5s to work with and is having financial issues like a lot of us.

Everyone that buys this theme also buys his.. SO riding coat tails? cmon.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (01-11-2014), mcooper (01-11-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drewshaw33 View Post
    This argument should not be taking place in a theme thread. June chooses not to use a tweak that's his choice simple as that. I don't and won't use gps based tweaks or iwidgets that's my choice. You want to use it fine but don't discuss this in a theme thread enjoy the work that's being made rather than going on about something so irrelevant
    All I wanted was a GPS option. Sorry for asking. I'll just bow and walk away.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (01-11-2014)

Thanks

I don't care what you use, but there aren't many gps options out there. Use MyLocation for all I care.
    Why would I USE A TWEAK!!!!! Cmon man get your head out of your ***

I aplogize if I offended you with that remark

But how many other devs have you sent this too. That was my conclusion of why it was sent to me. If thats not the case I apologize

BUT as far as riding coat tales maybe you should talk to GC. I ride no coat tales.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 01-11-2014 at 02:42 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (01-11-2014)

All I wanted was a GPS option. Sorry for asking. I'll just bow and walk away.
    If all you wanted was an option you went the wrong way about getting it. Last thing I knew politeness was the best way not calling the person you want something from dumb

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drewshaw33 For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (01-11-2014), June'sIphone (01-11-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,274 Times in 7,007 Posts

If all you wanted was an option you went the wrong way about getting it. Last thing I knew politeness was the best way not calling the person you want something from dumb
    If you look back King did ask very politely and respectfully. Things started going downhill when June felt the need to defend his reasoning for not using WW by bashing it. Which is the only reason I felt the need to speak up. I FULLY respect June's decision to not use WW, just don't agree that he should talk down about it to justify it. Respect goes both ways.

I would love an argument on this.. but please stop ruining my thread. I am not using Widget Weather, and actually the couple I thought of making just to see ain't happening.. Enjoy what I do make.
    I didn't ruin your thread.

Oh and a moderator jumps in on the so called argument...
    Do you not realize this is all because I wont use your tweak.. What else am I to think?
    Wasn't speaking as a moderator, not sure why I have to be called out as one in this case. I have quite a few things on cydia now and have made decent sales on them. Just because I am a moderator here does not mean I can't defend a tweak I use and a community I am a part of more than just moving and deleting posts.

Thanks

First off thanks for removing this trash from my thread.

Seriously though I am very busy with updating things, as well as answering emails and twitter.

I ranted because new destiny called me a liar wether it is indirect or directly I hate being called a lier. Reason I felt the need to explain myself.

I do not have a problem with the tweak at all.. I will not use this tweak. It is not needed in my development what so ever. I never used myLocation either. Nothing against anybody, it is just pointless to me. IF you take that as me putting the tweak down then so be it.

I'm not going to explain why, because you guys have a lot of time on your hands and will just contradict what I say. Just know that I do not have a use for it. That is all that needs to be said. Have a good weekend.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-11-2014), GUNNY29 (01-11-2014)

Thanks

First off thanks for removing this trash from my thread.

Seriously though I am very busy with updating things, as well as answering emails and twitter.

I ranted because new destiny called me a liar wether it is indirect or directly I hate being called a lier. Reason I felt the need to explain myself.

I do not have a problem with the tweak at all.. I will not use this tweak. It is not needed in my development what so ever. I never used myLocation either. Nothing against anybody, it is just pointless to me. IF you take that as me putting the tweak down then so be it.

I'm not going to explain why, because you guys have a lot of time on your hands and will just contradict what I say. Just know that I do not have a use for it. That is all that needs to be said. Have a good weekend.
    Lol, I think you might want to ignore NewD from now on. Deep down I think he means well but his methods and way of speaking can grate on anyone. Just who he is, hell this thread was made because of him. Don't think things had to go this far. Let's all just let it be and respect each other's opinions.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-11-2014), GUNNY29 (01-11-2014), King_O_Hill (01-11-2014)

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,805 Times in 1,226 Posts

I see absolutely no reason for this to be an argument. June is free to use whatever he wants in tweaks he creates. If he doesn't want to implement something... someone else do it!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kyle Matthews For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-11-2014), GUNNY29 (01-11-2014), NewdestinyX (01-11-2014), Simon (01-11-2014)

How dare you Simon. As a moderator you should be giving proper credit. This thread was created for NewD AND me. How quickly some forget.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-11-2014), Simon (01-11-2014)

Nevermind... took it to PM
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-11-2014 at 04:09 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-11-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    How dare you Simon. As a moderator you should be giving proper credit. This thread was created for NewD AND me. How quickly some forget.
    lol, my bad

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-11-2014), King_O_Hill (01-11-2014), Krima (01-11-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Matthews View Post
    I see absolutely no reason for this to be an argument. June is free to use whatever he wants in tweaks he creates. If he doesn't want to implement something... someone else do it!
    It wasn't about using the tweak it was about wanting a GPS option in his weather widgets. That is all. WTF, a guy can't ask for something. I see people all the time make requests from him. For the record, it has nothing to do with the fact that I am involved in the tweak. SDdev created it with mine and Durbens vision along with a lot of other people's input. Unfortunately it is the only fully working game in town and is very stable compared to anything else. All June had to do was say that he was working on his own version of GPS weather and that would have ended it. In fact on my second post I believe that I stated that I was not trying to force it and that I would not bring it up again.

@june
    No I do not send it to every theme designer either. You are the only one I approached because I use a lot of your stuff. That was the only reason! I had no other motive!

FYI June's unsubscribed from this thread so a reply isn't guaranteed
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

In response to all this nonsense about a tweak if you want it adding to a certain lockscreen add it June really wouldn't care less I have used his code on several projects I have done just give credit where it's due if you release it. The fact he doesn't want to use it as Kyle says is his choice. If you examine some of Junes code you will see he has absolutely no need to use a "tweak" to get and give accurate weather info in fact look at most of his latest locks the info you get is more like a weather app than a lockscreen

Thanks

Figures. Sorry Gunny, but he turned nothing into something stupid. All he had to do was state he had his own gps solution and that would have ended it. He's got growing to do.

In response to all this nonsense about a tweak if you want it adding to a certain lockscreen add it June really wouldn't care less I have used his code on several projects I have done just give credit where it's due if you release it. The fact he doesn't want to use it as Kyle says is his choice. If you examine some of Junes code you will see he has absolutely no need to use a "tweak" to get and give accurate weather info in fact look at most of his latest locks the info you get is more like a weather app than a lockscreen
    Yeah for one city. Wow! Impressive! He is not doing anything magical. He is still using a feed or obtains data from another weather source. Lets all bow now!

Lmfao now that comment is hilarious

Why should he say what he has planned or justify what he does get a life and go find something interesting to discuss

And what exactly have you done played with yourself and used the stuff he has released really grow up boy

Thanks

Lmfao now that comment is hilarious

Why should he say what he has planned or justify what he does get a life and go find something interesting to discuss
    Yeah, when a good customer asks for an option you turn him away instead of just saying "I'm working on it" apparently you need a life. This didn't even involve you, but you needed to stick your nose in it.

Tbf he says he didnt want to use that should of been the end of it.

NewD-
    Emails from cydia are not just from people saying stuff doesn't work. (I've seen plenty of them. Don't forget that MMI isn't the central place for everything themeing. Junes cydia figures surpass that of the majority who have threads here that are bigger than his.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Page 49 of 92 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast