+ Reply
Page 46 of 77 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 56 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Great Debate

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Originally Posted by Alfroggy Yeah, that colour scheme, with such detailed icons. A true work of art. Something Dune lacks in my opinion. I concur with what Krima wrote about
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,561 Times in 3,854 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Yeah, that colour scheme, with such detailed icons. A true work of art.

Something Dune lacks in my opinion.

I concur with what Krima wrote about Auros' amazing lighting. Plus I'll add that Jens' support is just as amazing. And not just on his thread(s).
    Agreed. Though I haven't seen Henf (Jens) in quite a while. Maybe he's hanging out in threads I'm not in or is a victim of the typical ghost town around after a new iPhone is released and we're pre-JB.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,047 Times in 3,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Agreed. Though I haven't seen Henf (Jens) in quite a while. Maybe he's hanging out in threads I'm not in or is a victim of the typical ghost town around after a new iPhone is released and we're pre-JB.
    Both I'd say.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,627 Times in 2,559 Posts

Ellersbee. Did hardly any. If no photoshop work. All he did was port the original theme.

I know. Because I was in the alpha circle. When Bee started showin us icons. ..... That he claimed he had made, and then someone in our group went and found the original theme on google play. Then, when we busted Bee on that. He claimed to be in a hospital close to death. Which we later found out was another major lie.

It was promise after promise, lie after lie with guy.

So if you want to do anything for yourself, it is not defend that P.O.S

This guy faked life experiencing situations. Made like 12 accounts here. You just don't want to hear all the crap he did to upset all of us. Even after we all of us forgave him, let him into the alpha team for a major theme..... He still
    Lied and crapped on us.

In conclusion. This guy did some resizing, and minor editing to get it on his phone. And then tried to pawn it off as "his" theme. Which he got busted on, then he tried to give credit like he was working with the original creator..... And to my understanding he was never in contact with, so he did what he does....... Ducks out and dodges everyone

After all of that, Ulyse tool over after several requests for people So in all. This was not 2 different themes. One was a bad port. And the. Ulyse did the real work.

And you were right about one thing, it left a bad impression for me. I didn't even want the newer version after all the junk that happened with Bee bro.
    Last edited by hemptation; 12-02-2013 at 03:21 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

G-weezy (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,726 Times in 2,135 Posts

That's what I was trying to tell Grant. He didn't do anything and he gave nothing to Ulysse when he took over. Ulysse collaborated with the original creator and gave him write ups and example on how to theme for the iPhone and iOS file structure. That's why I got defensive because I saw the hard work Ulysse put into this theme and to suggest it wouldn't exist without Ellersbee is just ********. But I am a fanboy with nothing but high fives so what do I know.

I wasn't regurgitating 3rd party info, it was a first hand account and I still got told that the proof was in black and white in the first 15 pages. I hope all is sorted now though.
    Last edited by Krima; 12-02-2013 at 03:30 PM.

Thanks

I was part of the original alpha circle on CD original.. And though I know Bee was an a** and a very weird dude.. He was also very gifted.. And not to get things going again.. But several icons in the final Ulysse port are very much cops of some of Bee's stuff.. So I'm not willing to be as anti-Bee as the rest.. Suffice it to say Ulysse and original creator can't cut Bee out totally no matter how much we would like to dismiss Bee for his major character flaws.. There are very few theme creators and icon makers here that can even touch Bee's skills. That's just a fact..

I know it ticks many off.. But he's so good..

But in the same breath I say.. Ulysses's deserve's 90% of the credit for what CD is today.. But not 100%.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 12-02-2013 at 03:47 PM.

Thanks

No one said questioning about his skills. Stop trying to change the argument to this because no one ever mentioned Bees PS skills. Stay on topic. You keep saying Ulysse copied Bees icons and I have said so many times that this is not correct. Bee copied from the original creator. It was the creator who designed these icons and it was him who ported it to iOS. Ulysse did the bulk of the UI and helped the original artist with iOS theming.

Please stop spreading misinformation by saying Ulysse copied from Bee. Bee didn't create **** and the icons were not Uylsses responsibility. I have told you this and you ignore it because you are committed to being right in what you said yesterday. For someone that doesn't like people spreading misinformation you sure are committed in doing that yourself here.
    Last edited by Krima; 12-02-2013 at 03:56 PM.

Thanks

All of ellers bees icons came from somewhere or someone else. I don't care what circle you were in. We caught him in like 20 or more cases of posting other people's work off as his own

Every single icon bee posted was found on google play or that guys site where he posted the theme originally And I promise you. We took the time to research before we called him out. And that was in the Elite Alpha circle before he ever made the CD circle.

Now I don't know what planet you are from. But on this planet. A liar is a liar and when they get caught doing forgery , their entire work is discredited.

Thanks

We all know you disagree, Krima.. The force of your disagreeing doesn't make you any more right. To say 0% of CD's icon ideas and feel aren't represented in the final CD is to be stating a fallacy.

But I'm not here to defend him. But I will take issue when you call me a liar. You can suggest that the "tie" with Bee is non-existent in your opinion, Krima. But that's just your opinion. It has no more validity than mine. And neither of us is "lying".. Which means an intentional attempt to mislead.. I assure you I have no horse in this pony show?! Why would I try to purposefully mislead?

Last night is forgotten about the two threads - but you didn't even know about the original thread per your own words - and yet now you try and make pronouncement about what happened in the inception phases of CD.. You weren't even around then Krima in the building stages.. by your own admission. How can you be such an expert now?

Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    All of ellers bees icons came from somewhere or someone else. I don't care what circle you were in. We caught him in like 20 or more cases of posting other people's work off as his own

Every single icon bee posted was found on google play or that guys site where he posted the theme originally And I promise you. We took the time to research before we called him out. And that was in the Elite Alpha circle before he ever made the CD circle.

Now I don't know what planet you are from. But on this planet. A liar is a liar and when they get caught doing forgery , their entire work is discredited.
    What Bee did in Elite is irrelevant to this discussion, Hemp. And as I recall you weren't around at the inception of the original Coffee Diary.. were you?

Even Ulysse himself gives credit to Bee in his first post.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 12-02-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Thanks

Dude you are wrong again. I never said I didn't know about the other thread, quite the opposite. How bad is your memory dude? I'm getting worried. I was the one that said we may be talking about two different themes. When you asked if there were two different CD threads, it was ME that answered yes.

Again, I'm worried about you. Do you not remember this or are you so embarrassed in how spectacularly wrong you have been that you are trying to change history?
    Last edited by Krima; 12-02-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Thanks

Oh yes. I was. Just because you don't see me. Does not mean I am not reading. As said before. I do a lot more reading than typing around here

And I could care less about the thread misunderstanding. But what gets me is you trying to credit a man we all know is a fake I don't care what he posted in any thread. He posted tons of stuff in our thread to. But nobody was sitting there watching him on photoshop It took us digging to find the truth bro And when we found if. It was word for word. All a lie You are better off defending Hitler than this guy. That's my point. And trust me on this one. You need to hear what I'm saying. I stood up for that clown myself. And his lies got me. And quite a few others

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Dude you are wrong again. I never said I didn't know about the other thread, quite the opposite. How bad is your memory dude? I'm getting worried. I was the one that said we may be talking about two different themes. When you asked if there were two different CD threads, it was ME that answered yes.

Again, I'm worried about you. Do you not remember this or you so embarrassed how spectacularly wrong you have been that you are trying to change history?
    You were speaking 'generally' about another thread, Krima.. Don't backpedal now.. Shall I post the post number where you said - 'To tell you the truth, Grant, until you mentioned it, I didn't even know about the other thread'... Those are 'your words, Krima'.. Now if I misunderstood them - that's a different matter.. But you didn't tell 'me' anything, bro... I was IN the original thread -- working closely with the team to try and get things out.. Bee's struggles at the time made the rest of us on the support team look bad... But I don't recall you in that thread at all.. Didn't you enter things after Ulysse's port only? I thought you made that clear last night..

Read back - you'll see what I mean..

Thanks

Proof in case you forgot where.

Originally Posted by NewdestinyX
    So there are two Coffee Diary HD threads?
    I think your memory is fading because there were two threads. There was the one by Ellersbee that had empty promise after empty promise and then abandoned. Then there is the official thread which is the one you are on Grant. Which If u just looked you would see it was created on June 30th and the theme released in July.

So I stand my my well thought out, and correct I might add, points about this theme. You still didn't answer me when I asked what 3 months you were talking about but I don't suspect I will get a direct answer from you.

Now do you remember. I answered your question and yes, find that post where I said I didn't know about the other thread.

Edit: I just found my original post. Is that your argument Grant. I NEVER NEVER said I didn't know about the other thread, your memory is off AGAIN. I said that I didn't know what you meant in the beginning. The beginning meaning that this theme, the thread we were on BY Ulysse, didn't have all these missing setting icons and it didn't take nearly a year to make. In case you forgot already, I NEVER NEVER said I didn't know about the other thread. Why would I say that when a few post earlier I answered you question about the two threads. Weak bro, weak. You should have done what King asked and just apologized but now you are looking even worse.
    Last edited by Krima; 12-02-2013 at 04:17 PM.

Thanks

Oh yes. I was. Just because you don't see me. Does not mean I am not reading. As said before. I do a lot more reading than typing around here

And I could care less about the thread misunderstanding. But what gets me is you trying to credit a man we all know is a fake
    Sorry. Hemp - this is just false. it's not like you to get it SO wrong. The reason MamaJaay started going around warning everyone about Bee was because of his faking illness. No one's ever really accused him of being a copycat. His work is original. And it's really unfair for you to confuse his character flaws with his obvious REAL talent. Even Krima would agree with me there as would many others. His work in MANY themes has been original and amazing. You CAN'T take that away from him no matter how much you dislike his illness faking. Please don't lie about him, Hemp. Call him a FAKER of illnesses - but don't call him a copycat of art. That's just plain false - in all my experience with him.

I don't care what he posted in any thread. He posted tons of stuff in our thread to. But nobody was sitting there watching him on photoshop It took us digging to find the truth bro And when we found if. It was word for word. All a lie You are better off defending Hitler than this guy. That's my point. And trust me on this one. You need to hear what I'm saying. I stood up for that clown myself. And his lies got me. And quite a few others
    Sorry, bro. You are concluding things that are just plain false. His artistry is not copied. And I know this from my own experience with him AND from several members of the E6 alpha team. They do not question his artistry only faking his illnesses - which is REALLY WRONG.. But let's only attack him for what her REALLY did wrong.. Not for the other stuff. That's wrong. Where is your proof that he's an art pirate? You better be able to prove it. That's a harsh accusation.

Thanks

Let me tell you something. Even Rob caught him faking an elite icon. Try again bro. And I don't just throw words around cause I think I know what I am talking about. We put "his" icon set side by side with the original and then posted them in our alpha squad and called him out. And then he backpedaled talking about he was working with the rector to port the theme to iPhone.

I know what I'm talking about. I was there. And you were not. You were Ina. Circle. Or on a thread. Being shown some pictures. Of other people's work. And believing it as his. Believe what you want. Defend what you want. But be careful in where you place yourself in who you defend. Is all I am saying. The rest of this could mean nothing to me. But I was there when we called Ellersbee out bro. So check yourself

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Proof in case you forgot where.

I think your memory is fading because there were two threads. There was the one by Ellersbee that had empty promise after empty promise and then abandoned. Then there is the official thread which is the one you are on Grant. Which If u just looked you would see it was created on June 30th and the theme released in July.
    You keep bringing this up and it's entirely irrelevant. I already admitted I lost the beginning of a new thread.. that has, by the way, THE EXACT SAME NAME!!! What does THAT say about Ulysse's view when he took the name of the theme for his own???!!

So I stand my my well thought out, and correct I might add, points about this theme. You still didn't answer me when I asked what 3 months you were talking about but I don't suspect I will get a direct answer from you.
    I answered you several times. You have a selective memory when you're trying to defend your 'boyees'... I told you that the original thread was started in January and by June we had no complete theme.. That's "6" months, Krima - by MY count.. Stop trying to make my forgetting of the two threads and a support for you idea that my points are NOT valid. They ARE valid. The original CD theme was delayed 6 months. Ulysse picked up where orig creator and Bee left off.. And redid much and delivered what he promised.. We agree there.. My calling of the poor customer service - was levied INCORRECTLY against - ulysse.. I took that back last night -- several times actually.. LOL!!

You were not there at the very beginning Krima... You just weren't bro..

But I'm not gonna waste another night with you like I did last night -- just so you can 'get your jollies' on trying to prove yourself right and me wrong... You love it -- but it's a giant waste of time... And it's pointless..

If you want to talk more about this -- contact me via PM.. I'm not gonna help you enjoy a WARKRAFT popcorn evening in public.. again tonight..

Unsubscribing again now.. Won't see any more responses made publicly... Contact me via PM if you wish.. You're not back on ignore -- though you're close..

Let me tell you something. Even Rob caught him faking an elite icon. Try again bro. And I don't just throw words around cause I think I know what I am talking about. We put "his" icon set side by side with the original and then posted them in our alpha squad and called him out. And then he backpedaled talking about he was working with the rector to port the theme to iPhone.

I know what I'm talking about. I was there. And you were not. You were Ina. Circle. Or on a thread. Being shown some pictures. Of other people's work. And believing it as his. Believe what you want. Defend what you want. But be careful in where you place yourself in who you defend. Is all I am saying. The rest of this could mean nothing to me. But I was there when we called Ellersbee out bro. So check yourself
    So was I, Hemp.. I stay i very close contact with several members of the Alpha team... And I knew everything 'as it was happening'. You just have a different view of the way things went down. And I know for a fact not EVERY member of E6 alpha agreed about how things went down with that whole situation. But I respect your views, Hemp. But you can't take a man's artistic cred from him. Even Henfling will agree that Bee's contributions to auros were 'legendary'. He contributed amazing stuff to many themes.

AND -- he's a flawed character... big time..

Contact me via PM if you want to talk further.. Not going to do any more here..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 12-02-2013 at 04:26 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Shall I post the post number where you said - 'To tell you the truth, Grant, until you mentioned it, I didn't even know about the other thread'... Those are 'your words, Krima'.
    Dude are you ok? I responded to you LYING about me. Read what you quoted me saying. I never mentioned thread like you quoted me. Then I did the work for you and found my original comment and YOU still behave this way. Keep goin on this path bro.

So you are WRONG RIGHT HERE in black and white and you still won't admit that what you JUST quoted was FALSE.
    Last edited by Krima; 12-02-2013 at 04:32 PM.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,094 Times in 5,483 Posts

Grant, you are so wrong it isn't even funny. Bee never made shite, he stole everything that he posted. I can't believe that you didn't know that. Once a thief always a thief. And a liar. You really look pretty stupid right now. You know me, I never call anyone stupid, but you are just digging yourself in deeper and deeper and losing any respect that you may have earned by defending Bee.

He didn't make any if the CD icons, ever! He stole them all. Do some fricken research.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-02-2013)

Thanks

I respect that. My whole point is this. If someone is selling fake something. Even if they get the real. It will always be fake. Because of their prior actions. Now back n the day. Wayyyyyy back. When Bee got his gold title. He used to put out some good work

Then over and over again he started lying. And making fake accounts. And then someone caught him posting other people's work Lie after lie after lie bro.

This guy posted the coffee diary icon set. And claimed it was his It was screenshot for screenshot. I was looking right at it. He was caught red handed

Those are the facts. After that. He mysteriously got sick. And had to have life or death surgery Which was a lie that he was later caught on.

Yes. At one time he was talented. But he got lazy. And then he started lying all the time.

My entire point. Is no matter what you do here. If I were you, I would not defend this one person. Trust me. I defended him and got burned. And was really upset about it. And is why I
    In this right now. As said.

I respect your stand on it tho.
    And all you know and what you think you know. But I was there. Don't make me dig it up and show the screen shot. It wasn't pretty. Lol

Thanks

Not just that King but he keeps insisting that Ulysse took Bees icons. Ulysse didn't create or port the icons. He worked with the original creator. Then He misquotes me to seem right in some way and he didn't even get that right. He MADE UP what I said. I then give him the original and then he says to drop it. He would never drop it if someone else was so blatantly wrong and misleading everyone.

After these past few days, my opinion of him has changed. He's a hypocrite.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,094 Times in 5,483 Posts

I saw the screen shots that you refer to and you are correct. He didn't even take the time to rearrange the icons to look like a different setup. I agree with the statement that once you are caught pawning off someone else's work, then you are always labeled as a thief.

I too got burned defending him once. I even offered to buy him a theme once when he had no $$$ because I knew he would put out some nice icons. Ha, was I an idiot on that one. Then the last time I addressed him he said that he didn't even know who I was. *** hats, the both of you!

All this talk of the past:

Damn, I miss Zausser and Darkness777!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 12-02-2013 at 04:48 PM.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!