+ Reply
Page 44 of 79 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 54 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1564

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The Great Debate

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Originally Posted by King_O_Hill Grant, let me help you here, this is how it's done: "Sorry bro, I was wrong, my bad, all is good!" Simple, to the point and
...
  1. #861
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,528
    Thanks
    3,094
    Thanked 7,592 Times in 3,873 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Grant, let me help you here, this is how it's done:

    "Sorry bro, I was wrong, my bad, all is good!"

    Simple, to the point and no room for further argument.
    I know how it's done King. But I only admit it, that simply, when its --- "that simple".
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  3. #862
    full moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    2,763
    Thanks
    3,302
    Thanked 6,754 Times in 2,144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I know how it's done King. But I only admit it, that simply, when its --- "that simple".
    Go back and read what you wrote to me when you said the "proof" was in black and white. This proof doesn't exist because you were under the incorrect assumption about the original themes thread. That's pretty simple and this whole thing is simple. You make it complicated because you hate to be wrong even though its obvious to everyone else.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013), King_O_Hill (12-01-2013)

  5. #863
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,528
    Thanks
    3,094
    Thanked 7,592 Times in 3,873 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    So please help me understand what part of what you said was right.
    Coffee Diary - the original - had every problem I said it had. My error was in posting in the "revised" theme thread, Krima. And yet - what are people complaining about in the first 15 pages of "this thread", then? I guess they were confused too, bro. Did that ever occur to you?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  7. #864
    full moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    2,763
    Thanks
    3,302
    Thanked 6,754 Times in 2,144 Posts

    Again you are wrong Grant. You never made the distinction between the official release and what you paid some random guy. You said you paid for this theme and Ulysse didn't release it for months(WRONG). You are hung up on the fact that you had a bad experience way before the official release which had nothing to do with this release. You need to be right in some way but you aren't. You think just because the name is the same that this makes what you said correct because you paid for a "Coffee diary" theme. If I paid for a theme name "Elite" but not created by Bars, does this mean I can hold him accountable?

    What issues are you talking about because this theme didn't have issues other than people like you associating it with Ellersbee. You never answered me when I asked about what issues so maybe you can now.

    Read my post above man, I pointed out several times how you were wrong. This is my proof, you have misinformation and conjecture to try and make you feel right.
    Last edited by Krima; 12-01-2013 at 09:12 PM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  9. #865
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,140
    Thanks
    37,569
    Thanked 15,140 Times in 5,504 Posts

    Moved to next page
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 12-01-2013 at 09:17 PM.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  11. #866
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,528
    Thanks
    3,094
    Thanked 7,592 Times in 3,873 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Again you are wrong Grant. You never made the distinction between the official release and what you paid some random guy. You said you paid for this theme and Ulysse didn't release it for months(WRONG). You are hung up on the fact that you had a bad experience way before the official release which had nothing to do with this release. You need to be right in some way but you aren't. You think just because the name is the same that this makes what you said correct because you paid for a "Coffee diary" theme. If I paid for a theme name "Elite" but not created by Bars, does this mean I can hold him accountable?

    What issues are you talking about because this theme didn't have issues other than people like you associating it with Ellersbee. You never answered me when I asked about what issues so maybe you can now.
    My points have been clear these last 3 posts, Krima. If you can't see them - I can't help you. You refuse to face the fact that I'm not the only one with this issue. If I were - your points would have greater validity. To this day there is still incomplete settings icons - "not" common to other official releases. That's on Ulysse and not Ellersbee. The "waiting with nothing happening" period was the older thread - I've acknowledged that several times now. Put it to bed, Krima. Agree to disagree - learn to leave it alone, dude. You're not ever gonna get me to admit to sometime I know not to be true or say things worded your way. You just have to give up that "need" of yours to control the outcome.

    We agree we have a great final result with CoffeeDiary! We took a long road getting here. And I sure hope Ulysse gave proper credit to the original guy who created the idea for this theme.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 12-01-2013 at 09:19 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  13. #867
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,140
    Thanks
    37,569
    Thanked 15,140 Times in 5,504 Posts

    Ok, I just went back through the first 15 pages and I am calling total BS here. Outside of one question about what was new and what had already been done and someone asking that Bee's name being removed from the OP, there is absolutely no drama, issue or anything but a typical theme release by a couple of theming masters!

    Grant, you really need to check your facts before you start spilling crap. I think you owe everyone hear a sincere apology, not that BS that you try to pawn off as an acceptable apology.

    Proper credit was given!

    OMG! Go back and read something!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013), mcooper (12-01-2013)

  15. #868
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,528
    Thanks
    3,094
    Thanked 7,592 Times in 3,873 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Ok, I just went back through the first 15 posts and I am calling total BS here. Outside of one question about what was new and what had already been done and someone asking that Bee's name being removed from the OP, there is absolutely no drama, issue or anything but a typical theme release by a couple of theming masters!

    Grant, you really need to check your facts before you start spilling crap. I think you owe everyone hear a sincere apology, not that BS that you try to pawn off as an acceptable apology.
    You didn't read my post carefully King.. I said first 15 pages.. But I do admit that the "frustration pages" could be in the original thread. I will admit that. To me this thread was just a "final finishing" and bringing to full glory the idea from the original thread. I always saw it as one theme.. Never two. I think you and Krima see CoffeeDiary as "original" to this thread.. It was not. Coffee Diary was presented in the original thread. Ulysse took it to the next level.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  17. #869
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,140
    Thanks
    37,569
    Thanked 15,140 Times in 5,504 Posts

    I fixed my post. I read the first 15 PAGES!

    Obviously you haven't.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You didn't read my post carefully King.. I said first 15 pages.. But I do admit that the "frustration pages" could be in the original thread. I will admit that. To me this thread was just a "final finishing" and bringing to full glory the idea from the original thread. I always saw it as one theme.. Never two. I think you and Krima see CoffeeDiary as "original" to this thread.. It was not. Coffee Diary was presented in the original thread. Ulysse took it to the next level.
    Wrong!

    I fully understand the original thread by Bee
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  19. #870
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,528
    Thanks
    3,094
    Thanked 7,592 Times in 3,873 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I fixed my post. I read the first 15 PAGES!

    Obviously you haven't.
    I have now.. And the "problem pages" are indeed with the other thread. Was that one called just "Coffee Diary" - without the HD?

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Wrong!

    I fully understand the original thread by Bee
    And admit this final theme is not original with Ulysse - right?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  21. #871
    full moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    2,763
    Thanks
    3,302
    Thanked 6,754 Times in 2,144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    And I sure hope Ulysse gave proper credit to the original guy who created the idea for this thread.
    Dude I have never seen you so uninformed before. If you read the first 15 pages as you claimed to be so well versed in, you would see that Ulysse mentioned Ellersbee and pointed out that he asked him for some assets and never heard from him. There is no credit to give. You really are all over the place. I don't think I have ever seen you so blatantly wrong. Kinda fun.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  23. #872
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,528
    Thanks
    3,094
    Thanked 7,592 Times in 3,873 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Dude I have never seen you so uninformed before. If you read the first 15 pages as you claimed to be so well versed in, you would see that Ulysse mentioned Ellersbee and pointed out that he asked him for some assets and never heard from him. There is no credit to give. You really are all over the place. I don't think I have ever seen you so blatantly wrong. Kinda fun.
    Not wrong Krima. You can't discount CoffeeDiary's rocky beginnings. There being two threads complicates the issue - for sure.. And Ulysse rescued a troubled theme. We can both agree on that. But try as you may.. Coffee Diary is not original with Ulysse. Sadly he inherited the bad rep from thread one.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  25. #873
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,140
    Thanks
    37,569
    Thanked 15,140 Times in 5,504 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    And admit this final theme is not original with Ulysse - right?
    Go and read the first couple of pages and Ulysse will answer all your questions there.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  27. #874
    full moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    2,763
    Thanks
    3,302
    Thanked 6,754 Times in 2,144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I have now.. And the "problem pages" are indeed with the other thread. Was that one called just "Coffee Diary" - without the HD?

    And admit this final theme is not original with Ulysse - right?
    Plus, the original thread only had like 4 pages, not 15(WRONG). So I don't know how you confused that thread with this one, must be getting old my friend.

    And this theme is the final one with Ulysse and the original creator.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  29. #875
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,528
    Thanks
    3,094
    Thanked 7,592 Times in 3,873 Posts

    Just reread Ulysse's post 1 - he makes reference to Bee's original thread. Very clear.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  31. #876
    full moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    2,763
    Thanks
    3,302
    Thanked 6,754 Times in 2,144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Not wrong Krima. You can't discount CoffeeDiary's rocky beginnings. There being two threads complicates the issue - for sure.. And Ulysse rescued a troubled theme. We can both agree on that. But try as you may.. Coffee Diary is not original with Ulysse. Sadly he inherited the bad rep from thread one.
    You don't know what you are talking about Grant. Your opinions are based assumptions and misinformation. You have no first hand knowledge about Ulysse or this theme. So you can't speak on it without being made to look silly.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  33. #877
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,528
    Thanks
    3,094
    Thanked 7,592 Times in 3,873 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    You don't know what you are talking about Grant. Your opinions are based assumptions and misinformation. You have no first hand knowledge about Ulysse or this theme. So you can't speak on it without being made to look silly.
    Read post 1 here. All clear. Even you can understand, Krima.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  35. #878
    full moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    2,763
    Thanks
    3,302
    Thanked 6,754 Times in 2,144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Just reread Ulysse's post 1 - he makes reference to Bee's original thread. Very clear.
    I thought you always educate yourself before posting anything? I thought you never post something without thoroughly researching the subject matter? So why harp on me about reading the "proof in black and white" when YOU DIDN'T even do it? Interesting.

    All this Grant was because you said that the proof was there in black and white. As if to say I was stupid for not seeing it. I knew you were wrong so that's why I pushed and now you have finally come to know what I said from the very beginning. I knew I could help you get there buddy. No need to thank me. The education is why I do it.
    Last edited by Krima; 12-01-2013 at 09:32 PM.

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  37. #879
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,140
    Thanks
    37,569
    Thanked 15,140 Times in 5,504 Posts

    Here is Bee's thread! Only 4 pages!

    Coffee Diary HD
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (12-02-2013), hemptation (12-02-2013)

  39. #880
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,528
    Thanks
    3,094
    Thanked 7,592 Times in 3,873 Posts

    Face it, Krima.. You're just a fanboy of some of these themers and live vicariously thru them because you can't do it yourself.. Neither can I.. But when anyone even so much as casts a constructive criticism about " your boys" you take up arms. It's a little pathetic.. But you'll keep this going.. It's what you do best.. Egg on.. Oh that and hi five-ing..

    We both love the theme.. Let's leave it there. I admitted my errors.. But you always need more..

    (This next part is where Krima tries to take the last word and use psychobabble to try and teach me something)..... waaaait for it...,,,,,,,,
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts