Page 43 of 92 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 53 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1825

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The Great Debate

  1. #841
    I think that you are all wacky!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    alexse25 (12-01-2013), ferlop15 (12-01-2013), G-weezy (12-01-2013), hemptation (12-02-2013), mcooper (12-01-2013)

  3. #842
    Lol, thanks for setting us straight, King!....adult in the room, ya'll!

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013), King_O_Hill (12-01-2013), mcooper (12-01-2013)

  5. #843
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I think that you are all wacky!
    Nah

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013), King_O_Hill (12-01-2013)

  7. #844
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I never said they were baseless and my comment about me disagreeing was about the completeness of the theme. Go back and re-read what I wrote and I think you will understand my post better. When asked what was missing you only cited the settings icons.
    It was not a complete theme for anyone who paid when the thread first hit. We waited for several months. Strange.. It's like we participated in a different thread, Krima. But the facts are in the first 15 pages. I refer anyone to those pages for my proof. Right there in black & white.
    This is actually what I said that wasn't a valid point due to every theme missing these icons. Since this was the only thing u answered with regards to my question about what is missing, I stand by what I said. If you think that this makes a theme incomplete then you must feel this way about EVERY theme.
    No Krima, sorry.. Even the basic settings icons were not completed for a very long time. I was there dude. I remember it well. But it's all there in the first 15 pages. Easy to verify what I'm saying. Icon requests were also ignored for a long time.. Many parts of the UI were incomplete. It was the most incomplete theme I ever paid for. But it got better. It just took a very long time.
    As far as the length of time to complete, there are other pieces of information that would shed light on this but I'd rather not divulge. And when did you pay for this theme only to receive it months later? If you are talking about the very original reveal when Ulysee was not involved, then you your view on this is off I think. This is the official release not someone saying they are working on it and never completing it. It's unfair to apply that timeline to the person that actually worked on it. It simply didn't take a year man, that's wrong.
    I'll grant you, bro, the 1 year statement was too high. It was close to 3 months from payment before I had a complete theme. Kept checking back.. Many of us were ticked..

    But eventually the wait paid off.

    But this was the theme of "poor customer service".. and it was a very frustrating time..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  9. #845
    Grant what are you talking about? The thread was created at the end of June and the theme released shortly after. What 3 months are you talking about? I would say taking 3 months and saying a year is a little more than an exaggeration.

    We must be talking about a different theme. I think you are talking about the one by the other guy. If you are then this theme has nothing to do with that because Ulysse didn't take any money and wait months to release it. I have no idea what you are talking about, please enlighten.
    Last edited by Krima; 12-01-2013 at 08:03 PM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  11. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Grant what are you talking about? The thread was created at the end of June and the theme released shortly after. What 3 months are you talking about? I would say taking 3 months and saying a year is a little more than an exaggeration.

    We must be talking about a different theme. I think you are talking about the one by the other guy. If you are then this theme has nothing to do with that because Ulysse didn't take any money and wait months to release it. I have no idea what you are talking about, please enlighten.
    Pretty sure I'm not confused, Krima.. Don't wanna do this with you. If people want a clear picture.. all they need to do is read first 15 pages. All clear. The 1 year statement was not correct - I've acknowledged that..

    What "other guy's theme" would you be referring to? If I'm royally blowing this I'm HAPPY to admit it.. But I had more than one PM with Ulysse asking what was up..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  13. #847
    Grant answer me this please. The thread was created on June 30th and the theme was released in July. By my calculations that brings it in around less than a month and not 3 months. Could you tell what 3 months you are talking about because the theme didn't get released in September. Just answer that for me because I'm beginning to think we are talking about something else.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013), King_O_Hill (12-01-2013)

  15. #848
    Grant, I believe that you are confusing this with the one started by Ellersbee. If so, you are mixing apple and oranges here!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013), Krima (12-01-2013)

  17. #849
    So there are two Coffee Diary HD threads?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  19. #850
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    So there are two Coffee Diary HD threads?
    I think your memory is fading because there were two threads. There was the one by Ellersbee that had empty promise after empty promise and then abandoned. Then there is the official thread which is the one you are on Grant. Which If u just looked you would see it was created on June 30th and the theme released in July.

    So I stand my my well thought out, and correct I might add, points about this theme. You still didn't answer me when I asked what 3 months you were talking about but I don't suspect I will get a direct answer from you.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-01-2013)

  21. #851
    Ok.. I admit to total confusion.. Ellersbee was promising much and delivering little.. But that's only after Ulysse virtually disappeared for several months.. from the original launch. My issues predated June - so we ARE talking about different things. But Ellersbee was not the original creator of CoffeeDiary.. Ulysse was.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  23. #852
    Actually neither of them were the original. It was an artist from Japan! I remember going to his site way back then when we accused Bee of theft.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (12-02-2013), hemptation (12-02-2013)

  25. #853
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Actually neither of them were the original. It was an artist from Japan!
    Okay. Thanks, King.. All I know is I waited for a long time to get a complete theme.

    Thanks for clearing up my confusion. Sheesh.. Time does bad things to the mind..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013), King_O_Hill (12-01-2013)

  27. #854
    Actually, if memory serves, the original creator is from China. And Ulysse didn't disappear Grant. Geeze man, just read the first post. He stated that this was going to be the last theme from him and he dropped in later to say goodbye. It wasn't months later.

    Man you sure can backpedal when trying to defend your point but offer no forgiveness when refuting others.

    So just so we are clear, I was right and you, Grant, were wrong? I just want to be clear because that's important to both of us.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  29. #855
    Ok, Japan, China I get it.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (12-02-2013), hemptation (12-02-2013), Krima (12-01-2013)

  31. #856
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Actually, if memory serves, the original creator is from China. And Ulysse didn't disappear Grant. Geeze man, just read the first post. He stated that this was going to be the last theme from him and he dropped in later to say goodbye. It wasn't months later.

    Man you sure can backpedal when trying to defend your point but offer no forgiveness when refuting others.

    So just so we are clear, I was right and you, Grant, were wrong? I just want to be clear because that's important to both of us.
    I waited for a complete CoffeeDiary theme for several months after paying for it. That much about the story hasn't changed. The players in the game - and who was responsible for delivering what - I have been fuzzy on and you have had greater clarity. And yet in the first 15 pages of "this thread" there were still complaints. That what further confused me. Suffice it to say - we were both right. The theme, named "Coffee Diary" had problems from the start .. not experienced by other themes. But I was in error to ascribe that problem to Ulysse.. under whose leadership this theme achieved its full potential.

    Fair enuff, Krima?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  33. #857
    Grant, let me help you here, this is how it's done:

    "Sorry bro, I was wrong, my bad, all is good!"

    Simple, to the point and no room for further argument.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (12-02-2013), hemptation (12-02-2013)

  35. #858
    I'm sorry Grant but your confusion doesn't make you right in any way. You said you paid for this theme and it took Ulysse 3 months to release(WRONG). Thread created on June30th and released on July 5th. You said he didn't come back until months later after released(WRONG). He was here for a few weeks after the release and even worked on a new automask to accommodate some complaints and then on August 9th he announced his retirement, not months later. You then said he was the original creator(WRONG). You also said it took months before it was completely themed but the last update was weeks after the July release and that's the one I'm using and it's ver complete, so Wrong again.

    The ONLY thing you are right on was that your memory betrayed you but I say again, just because you are confused doesn't make your point valid. All the complaints about customer service, setting icons, UI, and payment for an incomplete theme was you speaking under the incorrect assumption that Ulysse's theme and Ellersbees theme were one in the same.(WRONG).

    So please help me understand what part of what you said was right.
    Last edited by Krima; 12-01-2013 at 09:58 PM.

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013), King_O_Hill (12-01-2013)

  37. #859
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Grant, let me help you here, this is how it's done:

    "Sorry bro, I was wrong, my bad, all is good!"

    Simple, to the point and no room for further argument.
    I know how it's done King. But I only admit it, that simply, when its --- "that simple".
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013)

  39. #860
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I know how it's done King. But I only admit it, that simply, when its --- "that simple".
    Go back and read what you wrote to me when you said the "proof" was in black and white. This proof doesn't exist because you were under the incorrect assumption about the original themes thread. That's pretty simple and this whole thing is simple. You make it complicated because you hate to be wrong even though its obvious to everyone else.

  40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-02-2013), King_O_Hill (12-01-2013)

Page 43 of 92 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 53 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •