Page 15 of 92 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 65 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Great Debate

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,950 Times in 6,529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    NewdestinyX you get my long arse reply in pm? That's why you were jumped on by me.

That's not fair! We wanna see it!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Krima (04-01-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Again, great points in articulating your point of view. Have nothing to refute here. Damn, the end times really are upon us.
    Wow, the end times truly ARE upon us. Lol!! Thanks, Krima. I appreciate the willingness to see change.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    NewdestinyX you get my long arse reply in pm? That's why you were jumped on by me.
    Yes, Gunny. Very helpful insights you shared there as to your angle. I will respond shortly. But I think I 'get it' now on your angle there.

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    That's not fair! We wanna see it!
    Nothing earth shattering, dude. All good.

Peace, gents.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Please tell me you're kidding. This Bacardi person doesn't know what he's talking about and is starting to get on my nerves.

If the person he's "advising" does a fresh restore he'll lose his jailbreak. Gawd, I hope that guy doesn't listen to Bacardi.
    you might restore your brain and after that do some Yoga.. it might help you for your nerves.. i highly recommend you.. trust me your going to be positive like a bomb

Edit : before i forget don't save your shsh blobs might be some of them are not working properly
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 04-18-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    you might restore your brain and after that do some Yoga.. it might help you for your nerves.. i highly recommend you.. trust me your going to be positive like a bomb

Edit : before i forget don't save your shsh blobs might be some of them are not working properly
    You, my friend, are one dangerous giver of advice around here. I will make sure people don't take your advice until you get a better track record. Nothing personal. But bad advice and incorrect information that could lead to loss of jailbreak has to be identified for what it is - trash. I hope you will do some more reading and learning before advising others, Bacardi. But if you forget - don't worry - I'll be in every thread where you are -- and warning people not to take your advice.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (04-18-2013), iamaqtpa2t (04-19-2013), iRyanKGT (04-18-2013), jghost (04-18-2013), King_O_Hill (04-18-2013), MamaJaay (04-18-2013), rumcajs (04-18-2013)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (04-18-2013), King_O_Hill (04-18-2013), NewdestinyX (04-18-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Thanks

King, I wish I was referred to Bacardi instead of you when my phone was looping in and out of safe mode the other day. I might have been jailbreak free right now, but at least I would be able to freely walk into an Apple store for technical support without having my iPhone confiscated.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jghost For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (04-19-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by jghost View Post
    King, I wish I was referred to Bacardi instead of you when my phone was looping in and out of safe mode the other day. I might have been jailbreak free right now, but at least I would be able to freely walk into an Apple store for technical support without having my iPhone confiscated.
    Nobody confiscates iPhones in App stores. What a load of nonsense.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,273 Times in 7,007 Posts

Apparently two people don't understand the term sarcasm.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (04-19-2013), jghost (04-19-2013), King_O_Hill (04-19-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Apparently two people don't understand the term sarcasm.
    I'm always the last to get jokes in the room. Don't mind me. I'm almost as bad as Sheldon on Big Bang Theory with sarcasm..

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-19-2013), Simon (04-19-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I'm always the last to get jokes in the room. Don't mind me. I'm almost as bad as Sheldon on Big Bang Theory with sarcasm..
    lol, bazinga
    Even more funny was that Bacardi thanked him for it.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

jghost (04-19-2013), King_O_Hill (04-19-2013)

Simon apparently a lot of people with seniority over here.. doesnt do there job correctly in a professional way.. lot of bad words have been saying and im not telling is you but lot all the moderators they just skip the part and they think is funny.. and i can see lot of retards in here.. you guys are just supporting them.. and on my side im just lauging at that and nothing is affecting me.. they just waste there time and there breath for nothing.. to many people they been here longtime on modmyi, think they know better than the others! i can tell you that if you have respect for the other person in life.. they will respect you has well, succesfull people never give up.. like a said Respect each person opinion.. and errors.. we are humain being and not animals.. and everyone doing mistakes.. we are not perfect and they dont do perfect people..and lot of people have no respect for noobs.. that is not correct

if you want you can delete what i just write you have the power to do it but i want you to read before!! and make you realise few things about life!!

and if i would i will do like the other people just come here and download stuff only.. but im not like that

so respect is the key of success!! no one can stop me

lol, bazinga
    Think b4 why i thank him and not because his phone was confiscated!!
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 04-19-2013 at 09:30 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iamaqtpa2t's Avatar
    Thanks

This guy is a very scary person I take threats of bombs and the such very seriously. I do not like being on any thread with a character who threatens other posters in any way. I don't feel comfortable while this guy is posting and causing trouble.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamaqtpa2t For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Simon apparently a lot of people with seniority over here.. doesnt do there job correctly in a professional way.. lot of bad words have been saying and im not telling is you but lot all the moderators they just skip the part and they think is funny.. and i can see lot of retards in here.. you guys are just supporting them.. and on my side im just lauging at that and nothing is affecting me.. they just waste there time and there breath for nothing.. to many people they been here longtime on modmyi, think they know better than the others! i can tell you that if you have respect for the other person in life.. they will respect you has well, succesfull people never give up.. like a said Respect each person opinion.. and errors.. we are humain being and not animals.. and everyone doing mistakes.. we are not perfect and they dont do perfect people..and lot of people have no respect for noobs.. that is not correct

if you want you can delete what i just write you have the power to do it but i want you to read before!! and make you realise few things about life!!

and if i would i will do like the other people just come here and download stuff only.. but im not like that

so respect is the key of success!! no one can stop me

Think b4 why i thank him and not because his phone was confiscated!!
    He was having a little fun with sarcasm at your expense. We like to have a little fun around here and not take things too seriously. I just found it funny that you thanked him for it because maybe you didn't understand what he was getting at.

As for your little rant there things like this :
    and i can see lot of retards in here
    is why some of your posts were deleted in the other thread. Your posts were not the only ones that were deleted, people on both sides of that argument had posts edited and deleted, especially after my verbal warning to calm down in there. After 1 verbal warning I just start deleting posts that have nothing to do with the thread that only look to continue the argument. I could hand out infractions, but don't normally like to do that unless absolutely necessary. We try to be a more easy going place than other forums that would just outright ban people as soon as they get a little unruly. So I suggest either sit back, chill and go with the flow, or do what you just said and just download stuff without posting.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (04-19-2013), King_O_Hill (04-19-2013)

Thanks

@Bacardi

Let me give you a little advice bro.

Respect is earned! You must first prove yourself around here before you can earn people's respect. You are new to this forum and I suggest that you take your time and learn a little more before just giving your advice and then saying "oh well, I was wrong". Jailbreaking is a fragile thing right now, as a restore will cost you to lose it. When you tell people to "restore your phone to fix your problem", that is a very serious resolution to a simple problem.

I was here for about a year before I even posted, so that when I did offer advice, it was the correct advice.

Grant, you really do need to get the sarcasm bro. Although it does crack me up when you don't get it.

But thanks for having my back bro!

Jghost, glad your JB is going strong! Sometimes you need to put a little smiley face at the end if your post so that NewD gets it!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 04-19-2013 at 10:06 AM.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

jghost (04-19-2013), Simon (04-19-2013)

@Bacardi

Respect is earned! You must first prove yourself around here before you can earn people's respect. You are new to this forum and I suggest that you take your time and learn a little more before just giving your advice and then saying "oh well, I was wrong". Jailbreaking is a fragile thing right now, as a restore will cost you to lose it. When you tell people to "restore your phone to fix your problem", that is a very serious resolution to a simple problem.

I was here for about a year before I even posted, so that when I did offer advice, it was the correct advice.

Grant, you really do need to get the sarcasm bro. Although it does crack me up when you don't get it.

Jghost, glad your JB is going strong! Sometimes you need to put a little smiley face at the end if your post so that NewD gets it!
    you can keep your advice for yourself i dont need them lol even im new in this forum i know lot of things about ios & i know what in talking about.. you guys just don't want to understand.. thats it!! im enough mature and respecfull to drop myself in your level

back to the topic

Edit : @Simon if you guys doing your job coreectly!!! why dont u tell person Roman in the e6 thread to write in english since 45mimutes the comment is there and not edit yet? and telling me to speak english!! that how you guys follow?? good job!!
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 04-19-2013 at 10:47 AM.

@Bacardi

Haha. Poor Grant.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

you can keep your advice for yourself i dont need them lol even im new in this forum i know lot of things about ios & i know what in talking about.. you guys just don't want to understand.. thats it!! im enough mature and respecfull to drop myself in your level

back to the topic

Edit : @Simon if you guys doing your job coreectly!!! why dont u tell person Roman in the e6 thread to write in english since 45mimutes the comment is there and not edit yet? and telling me to speak english!! that how you guys follow?? good job!!
    Well, I tried. Now I gotta wash my hands of you. Sorry you have that attitude, but to each his own.

Oh, btw, you will never reach my level bro! I will always be the King of the Hill!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (04-19-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, bazinga
    Priceless. And shame on you Destiny, lol.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jghost For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (04-19-2013), King_O_Hill (04-19-2013)

Well, I tried. Now I gotta wash my hands of you. Sorry you have that attitude, but to each his own.

Oh, btw, you will never reach my level bro! I will always be the King of the Hill!
    my attitude depends on you!! and sometime you have to be b*tchy in life to get things done!!

Thanks

my attitude depends on you!! and sometime you have to be b*tchy in life to get things done!!
    Yeah, how's that working for you in this forum?

Young arrogance is all it is.

Good luck!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 04-19-2013 at 11:41 AM.

Page 15 of 92 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 65 ... LastLast