+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do you do the screenshots on the homepage?

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
I know how to take screenshots on iOS, but I want to know how you made them look like they are on an iPhone or iPod Touch in the articles
    Thanks

Default How do you do the screenshots on the homepage?
    I know how to take screenshots on iOS, but I want to know how you made them look like they are on an iPhone or iPod Touch in the articles on the homepage. Is it photoshopped? Or do you use a piece of software? This is what I am talking about:
    How do you do the screenshots on the homepage?-notsosmart1.png

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i remember few years ago, there was an app which would display iphone and the screen on your pc screen. perhaps that's the app folks are using? i forget the name of that app.

What's Jailbreak? miketheburrito's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just email your screenshot to [email protected] and it will automatically reply with an image of your screenshot inside whatever device that you had specified in your subject line.

They've got a whole list of devices with various color choices, portrait/landscape detection, and other options. It's a pretty neat service. Check it out here:

http://blog.mailchimp.com/tool-for-g...e-screenshots/

Of course, there's also a ton of PSD templates all over the place online. Additionally, there's a handful of desktop apps to do this as well, but these typically cost money.

until an asteroid,
    miketheburrito