+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMi is a great place to be...

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
I just felt like I needed to say thanks to this site and all it's members... I like to check in and see what's going on a few times a
    Thanks

Default MMi is a great place to be...
    I just felt like I needed to say thanks to this site and all it's members... I like to check in and see what's going on a few times a day here... It's funny cause I have plenty of friends and acquaintances in real life and I interact with so many people every day... The thing is, I don't know anyone who is into modding idevices... I get people asking me to jailbreak them here and there which I'm happy to do, but once I do they aren't really into it... I feel like I can't talk about my passion for tweaking out on my iPhone anywhere else but here... I get on Facebook a few times a month and only spend a few minutes on there before I find it to be boring, uneventful and just a boring waste of time... Then I get on here and I feel at home with friends, even though I don't personally know any of you... My point is this place and you fellow members fill a sense of belonging and relating that I cant get anywhere else... Thank you one and all for making MMi the place to be for me... Aloha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sage I For This Useful Post:

thetoothfairy (10-15-2012)

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 Times in 4,205 Posts

I do appreciate ya post an agree with ya 100% this place is like another family I have here. Thank you again and nice to meet you.

Thanks

2k1 you were the first person to welcome me here... Thanks for making me feel like a part of the Fam right off the bat...

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 Times in 4,205 Posts

And your welcome.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,626 Times in 5,901 Posts

Mahalo for the post, your on the Big Island huh? Our family has a place on Maui that I plan on moving too permanently one of these days.

Feeling your passion for the iPhone and our site. It has been family for me and gotten me through some tough times. Have friends from all over the world literally (that I have never actually met in person) but friends indeed.

Thanks

I am on the Big I Land of Hawaii for the last 11 years... I love it here... I moved here a few years after my sister moved here... She always would tell me how much I would love it here and I do... My sister moved to Makwao at the beginning of the year and works in Paiea... Upcountry is very nice. Where in Maui does your family have land? So yeah, back to this site... I haven't really made friends on here but I do feel like its a cool family of people that I can relate to on the jailbreaking and tweaking of idevices... I don't know how I got so sucked in but I'm glad I did... It's a fun hobby and passion...

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Lucky you Sage... living in Hawaii! I went there one time for three weeks and it rained the hole time so I never got to see its beauty there...

Glad you like it here...... people like yourself make it a nice place also!

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Thanks

I love you all

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    Lucky you Sage... living in Hawaii! I went there one time for three weeks and it rained the hole time so I never got to see its beauty there...

Glad you like it here...... people like yourself make it a nice place also!
    I am very grateful and blessed to be alive and living here on Hawaii... That's a bummer you got rained out... Fortunately where I'm at we don't get too much rain especially not 3 weeks worth... There are definitely places where it rains everyday out here...
    Thank you for the compliment... I'm very glad I found MMi for the info and for some cool people who share an interest in the modding of iDevices... Peace & Love ToothFairy

Quote Originally Posted by imanono View Post
    I love you all
    We all love you too...