+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: This sucks big time... :(

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Yesterday, a series of events happened that really upsets me... First off, My iPod kept having RAM Issues, it would reboot out of nowhere while Texting, and Watching videos (I
    iPhone? More like MyPhone amassenburg's Avatar
    Thanks

Default This sucks big time... :(
    Yesterday, a series of events happened that really upsets me...

First off, My iPod kept having RAM Issues, it would reboot out of nowhere while Texting, and Watching videos (I had a few Cydia tweaks also) So I decided to restore and install iOS 6 GM while I was at it.. Everything went well, until I tried jail breaking, which was a pain since my lock button was broken... I Used Redsn0w's DFU IPSW feature to jailbreak, but I got stuck in between DFU Mode, and the screen that shows when It's being Jailbroken (via Redsn0w) I finally fixed that and everything went well.. But then I went to check the time later that day, and my iPod Slipped out of my hand when taking it out of my pocket and fell and now the glass is shattered..

I was planning on selling my iPod and 3DS + Games to get the newest iPod touch that comes out next month, But I'm gonna have to either repair it myself or go to a shop to have it repaired... Does anyone have any ideas as to what I should do?

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

Not good bro. Like ya said ya best bet is either fix it yaself or bring it to a repair shop.

Don't have a warranty on it would ya? Apple would change it out for sure if ya did.

iPhone? More like MyPhone amassenburg's Avatar
    Thanks

My parents got it from K-Mart.. I don't know if all iPod's get warranties by default (Without paying extra)
    The nearest Apple store is like an hour away I think.. It would be a waste of a drive if I couldn't get it fixed free..