+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jfgi

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
    Thanks

Default Jfgi
    can I get a shout out from everyone that has helped somebody by looking up the answer to their problem on google!

Yesterday morning my coworker asked if I knew how to fix the orientation on his computer because it flipped 90 I asked him what operating system. Told him to hang on while I googled: windows vista screen orientation. I didn't even have open the link. The answer was in the preview of the very first link. It was classic. He called me a smart ***. I said at least I'm not a dumb *** lol.

I guess you also need to know how to search google. Keywords are the Key! Lol

Check out http://lmgtfy.com/ it is awesome

Thanks

Well, you are right, usually a bit of Googling helps people but people hardly use Google in proper way. Your site that is LMGTFY is a good site, but the administrators and moderators of various forums often don't like it because of the trolling and sarcastic feelings involved in the "Let Me Google that For You" site... so in short, I do search for solutions of people, but I don't give them LMGTFY link because of the sarcastic feelings involved!

Thanks

I agree fully. Thats why I made this thread separate I wouldn't want to make anyone feel bad. I just use lmgtfy for friends lol.