+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tough times

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Ladies and gentlemen how much is having your contacts,your "past time tool' your notes your email your photos along with a great camera ..worth to ya ..gea a lil bit
    Thanks

Default Tough times
    Ladies and gentlemen how much is having your contacts,your "past time tool' your notes your email your photos along with a great camera ..worth to ya ..gea a lil bit of my soul and emotions linked to my iPhone bkuz its so personal along with jailbreaking it to make it mine to truly put part of your self to that device ...i just lost my iPhone 4s (stolen) 2 days ago i lost my job 3 weeks ago and i gotta leave my apartment in a week ...cant afford it ... i know iknow ...but none of all that ..that happened hurted like losing my iPhone....cherish it and if you know that pain of losing your device i am collecting donations to via PayPal, if you would like to help, please send me a private message..... Thank you

mod edit, removed link.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 07-18-2012 at 12:47 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Are you seriously serious on this topic ? i mean common man each and everyone got there own problems and moreover anyone can just show sympathy on you not more then that !

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

Why would you bump this old thread?