+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [HELP]My signature...

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
This is really directed at any mod that may happen to read it, so other users, you may want to move on. Boring post. Anyways, hey mods, Aehmlo here. Sorry
    Thanks

Exclamation [HELP]My signature...
    This is really directed at any mod that may happen to read it, so other users, you may want to move on. Boring post.

Anyways, hey mods, Aehmlo here. Sorry I had to post this like this, but I had no idea who to send a private message to, as I don't know who changed it...

I was making a post earlier today and I realized that my signature had been changed to the "No sig spam..." text. I clicked the link, and read the rules about signatures. It specifically states, in dark red text, that (quoted right from the rules):
    Developers are welcome to link to their site which describes their web app, native app, or computer based app.
    So, I was a little bit disappointed with the fact that nobody bothered to follow my link.

Here's what my signature looked like:

iLeemosynary. The revolution is coming. Prepare yourself.

Harmless enough, right? The link is a link to aehmlo.co.cc, a site owned by me, and points to , a web page dedicated to my newest theme. You can check out the site if you want to. It's not harmful at all, and seeing as I'm a developer, the rules state that I can have the link to my site dedicated to my theme in my signature without it being considered spam. I'm pleading one of the mods to let me change it back to what it formerly was, as I am a developer, and I should be allowed to put links to MY products in my signature.

Thanks, and sorry for taking your time and posting this here.

~Aehmlo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [HELP]My signature...-ileemosynarysigsmall.png  
    Last edited by blkcadi; 07-10-2012 at 02:05 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Well firstly, PMing probably would be faster/better. Secondly, mods in dark red font can do this deed for you. And thirdly, I'm mobile so I'd suggest contacting any other dark red (super) mod to help you

Simon and blkcadi are usually on, give them a shout.

Thanks

Thanks, I'll try them. And I just didn't know who to pm about it.
    Last edited by Aehmlo; 07-09-2012 at 11:03 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

I am currently at work so I can't check the link/page to make sure it can clear and change your status. (No offense to you just cautious in general as I work in an industry that you have to be cautious. So I do this for a lot of things.)

I am not 100% on that I will remember to check it out though when I get home lol. But will try to remember.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    I am currently at work so I can't check the link/page to make sure it can clear and change your status. (No offense to you just cautious in general as I work in an industry that you have to be cautious. So I do this for a lot of things.)

I am not 100% on that I will remember to check it out though when I get home lol. But will try to remember.
    Thanks Cer0. Don't worry, no offense taken. I understand entirely. When you're done, feel free to delete this post. Thanks again. And again. Very much.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,694 Times in 5,954 Posts

You may link your theme site if your theme is hosted on Cydia by MMi and/or your have a theme thread in our forums.
    Your theme is a paid theme, linking to outside sites to increase traffic and profit to that site is not allowed.

Thanks

My theme is hosted on Cydia by MMi AND I have a thread in your forums.
    Last edited by Aehmlo; 07-11-2012 at 11:42 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

Every thing checked out just fine. Group has been changed and links in sig related to theme are now allowed for you.