Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Prayer request thread:)

Thanks

Default Prayer request thread:)
    Just wanted to start a prayer request thread for anybody who needs prayer.
    I'll be praying for you and whatever struggles your going through. Drop a line of your prayer request and I'll keep track. Thanks guys and gals

Mmaboi21

Thanks

Update*

You guys it can be anything that you need prayer for.. Friends, family, job, knowledge, strength.. It don't matter. I know God wants to touch some people

Don't be shy
    If its personal then you can DM me, or even if it's not personal and you want to DM me anyway! I just want to help anybody out

Thanks

This is what God put on my heart to share.

Jesus returned to the Mount of Olives, but early the next morning he was back again at the Temple. A crowd soon gathered, and he sat down and taught them. As he was speaking, the teachers of religious law and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in the act of adultery. They put her in front of the crowd.
    “Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery. The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”
    They were trying to trap him into saying something they could use against him, but Jesus stooped down and wrote in the dust with his finger. They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, “All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!” Then he stooped down again and wrote in the dust.
    When the accusers heard this, they slipped away one by one, beginning with the oldest, until only Jesus was left in the middle of the crowd with the woman. Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”
    “No, Lord,” she said.
    And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.” (John 8:1-11 NLT)

This is just a reminder that whatever you think is the worse we do will be forgiven. God loves us so much that he does not Condemn us but sets us free! The woman most likely expected to die, I mean what a relief? My favorite part

Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”
    “No, Lord,” she said.
    And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.”

He says "neither do I", man that's amazing.
    I am that woman(figuratively speaking) when people want to some me when I'm down Jesus grabs me by the hand and says your free to go.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Hi! This is not a prayer request. I just came across your thread and wanted to say "hang in there", It is great seeing the word of God in the forum.

Thanks

Thanks bro

I think this is awesome, GOD bless bro!

Thanks

Thank you

I can't decide if I'm an agnostician or atheist. In one way I can't disprove God, but by "Russel's teapot" theory I'm an atheist (I love the Russel's teapot thing though, I really do).

Don't you ever question your faith though? Ever considered a different religion? Do you think the prayers have a bigger impact by encouraging positive thinking on your end, or that they actually are answered?

I'm not asking with the intent to provoke, but because of curiosity. Religion makes little sense to me, which is not to say I am undecided about it, but that I'd still like to hear someone elses view on it. Plus I don't think critical thinking, which is what it is from my point of view at least, is ever hurtful. (I know some forums disallow debating about religion but I haven't been able to find any rules for this site apart from the standard "no hateful, abusive" etc (Forum Rules - Apple, iPhone and iPad Forums | ModMyi.com))

Thanks

Wow I'm getting back to you sooo late, My apologies first off.

When challenging times come I do question. When I first got saved everything was so easy; there comes a time where you have to physically and emotionally try. That's where I'm at now, going against what I feel and relying on truth that is in the word. I have questioned whether God is real or not in the past but it gets thrown out so quickly when I feel His presence. What's your real name? I'd like to keep you in prayer if that's ok.

My prayer for the day:

Lord keep me rooted in you, help me to understand your ways. Lead me by the hand and when you let go help me to trust and not fear and to believe that you are right behind me. I thank you for life and all the joys that come with it; I pray that you will help me on the challenging times where I'm so inconsistent in my actions. Let my actions follow what my words have said before. Amen

Hi Guys, Have you heard about the bombing incident during the Boston Marathon .Let's pray for the injured to cure soon and pray for the families who lost their loved ones.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Amen they need prayers for sure. Sad thing for sure.

Thanks

Definitely