Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Microsoft kills apple in every genre?

Default Microsoft kills apple in every genre?
    Microsoft's Xbox Is Not Zune, It's an Apple Killer
    http://www.thestreet.com/story/11570...le-killer.html

*Apple Tv is a miserable failure
    *Windows dominates apple in desktop and laptops

I'm not an apple fanboy I don't have a problem with windows I have them in my house but I wouldn't say Microsoft dominates everything lol

What are your opinions?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

I think...it's going to be another stupid Windows is better and Apple sucks, and vice versa war in here.

It's an argument nobody is going to win. I respect everyone's opinion up until the point where they call the opponent a miserable failure. I enjoy my ATV2...it doesn't do much but it does what I need lol. All-in-all, I want an X-Box Kinect this Christmas, but I also want an iMac. Why do we have to choose between Apple and Microsoft, why do we have to go at it with other people and explain why we like a certain brand or product?

My little speech here probably will go right over any Apple or Microsoft fanboy/girl's head...

Well that's my 2 cents.

They are both different things, xbox and mac. I cannot imagine people dumping the TV for an xbox, but definately not the xbox for a TV.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    They are both different things, xbox and mac. I cannot imagine people dumping the TV for an xbox, but definately not the xbox for a TV.
    That's true. When it all comes down to it though, it's not comparing product types, it's going to be company/brand vs company/brand for most people who want to argue this.

Quote Originally Posted by i.Annie View Post
    I think...it's going to be another stupid Windows is better and Apple sucks, and vice versa war in here.

It's an argument nobody is going to win. I respect everyone's opinion up until the point where they call the opponent a miserable failure. I enjoy my ATV2...it doesn't do much but it does what I need lol. All-in-all, I want an X-Box Kinect this Christmas, but I also want an iMac. Why do we have to choose between Apple and Microsoft, why do we have to go at it with other people and explain why we like a certain brand or product?

My little speech here probably will go right over any Apple or Microsoft fanboy/girl's head...

Well that's my 2 cents.
    +1. I agree. Opinions are needed but saying its a miserable failure and saying Microsoft dominates in the living room and desktops and laptops lol

Thanks

Hm yeah the total domination thing is excessive lol

So yeah thought I'd share lol flipboard is a really cool app if you don't already have it.