Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Modmyi-ers! Get up to 4.5GB of additional dropbox storage- for free! (Not a Scam!)

Lightbulb Modmyi-ers! Get up to 4.5GB of additional dropbox storage- for free! (Not a Scam!)
    Hey guys, I recently read an article on LH, and had to share it with the community. This article details how the Dropbox team is testing out an experimental build of their client, and how we can take advantage of such to get free storage (up to 4.5GB more). The new build has a new auto-upload for when you connect your camera, or phone, to your computer. The way the promotion works is that for every 500MB of pictures and videos you upload, you get 500MB added to your account. In one day, I went from 2.0GB to 5.0GB. If you have iFile, and an imagination, you can find media on your device to add to your camera roll. Then it is just a matter of waiting for the content to upload after being imported to your computer. I am about to claim my last 1.5GB of space Once the content finishes uploading, you get a message informing you that your total storage has increased to XXGB. Cool, no? No referrals, no scams, just a free lunch
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

ADrive | 50GB Free Online Storage, Online Backup, Cloud Storage

50 gig free. has been for years. a little creativity and it's iphone useable.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Nice! I had not heard of ADrive before, I am going to check them out. 50Gb sounds good to me
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Thanks

Skydrive does 25 gig free.