+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cant decide. Help Me Please

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
I need help or advice as to whether I should keep my HTC Titan or trade for an iPhone 4s. I sold my last iPhone 4 to get the titan
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Cant decide. Help Me Please
    I need help or advice as to whether I should keep my HTC Titan or trade for an iPhone 4s. I sold my last iPhone 4 to get the titan because I liked the screen size. Also the windows mango Os is cool. But for some reason I want to go back to an iPhone. I see lots of people are selling their iPhones to get bigger screens and such. I don't know why I want to go back! The i4s is smaller and same ios.

Thanks

Get an iPhone! Its better than the HTC phones they are good too but I prefrr the iphone
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

3. The Following User Says Thank You to celeron For This Useful Post:

mark1914 (01-10-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks. I don't know what is drawing me back to the iphone. I just had the 4 and sold it. I've only had the Titan for a week but its kinda ok. The social feeds are sweet as is the voice control. I expect the iphone to be smaller but for some reason it just "fits".

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mark1914 View Post
    I need help or advice as to whether I should keep my HTC Titan or trade for an iPhone 4s. I sold my last iPhone 4 to get the titan because I liked the screen size. Also the windows mango Os is cool. But for some reason I want to go back to an iPhone. I see lots of people are selling their iPhones to get bigger screens and such. I don't know why I want to go back! The i4s is smaller and same ios.
    Get an iPhone! Just think of the TV ad.... "If you don't have an iPhone.... Than you just don't have an iPhone."

Thanks

I would definitely get an iPhone. Although, I might also wait. I don't know if Apple will release the iPhone 5 in the summer like they previously used to, or if October will be their new release-time. Apple usually keeps a pattern on their releases. Anyway, you're asking this on a kind of biased site that's filled with iPhone fans. I am most definitely an iPhone fan. I would say they're the best lines of phones out there, but you ultimately make the choice. Compare features.

Livin the iPhone Life SharpieBandit's Avatar
    Thanks

Get the next Nexus phone
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan