+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bring back RaajFX!

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Here's my take on this. Raaj was found out clearly doing the wrong thing and he got banned. He betrayed quite a few people here and trust was broken. I
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

Here's my take on this.

Raaj was found out clearly doing the wrong thing and he got banned. He betrayed quite a few people here and trust was broken. I do believe that since all that went down he has changed his ways. I have noticed that via twitter he has broken his ties with some darker areas of the iCommunity and that he has acknowledged what he did in the past was wrong. I also know that not all relationships are healed but that is just mirroring what happens in life - there are times when not everyone gets along but in the real world that will never ever happen. There may be some people who wont be too happy with Raaj returning but as a community we have to remember why this site and the general iCommunity exist - to share our love of modding iDevices. I believe that he has a lot to offer this site and the people who come here with his knowledge & willingness to share.

My question is where do you draw the line when it comes to who should or should not be allowed on Modmyi? If you used to illegally download apps when you first jailbroke your phone but then realised that was wrong is that ok? Why do most themes come with the Install**s icon if that is something that is frowned upon? No one is perfect so who decides how much imperfection is allowed?

I personally think that Raaj has served his penance and I would have no problem at all if he was allowed back here.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (06-21-2011), Darka5sa5sin (06-22-2011), GaN-MaN (06-21-2011), lostinthemes (06-22-2011), The_Durben (06-21-2011), thoiloidainhan (07-06-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

I concur with everything.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,389 Times in 2,985 Posts

I always believe in second chance, and its up to him and the MMi if he and they want to give that second chance
    Last edited by ReBourne; 06-21-2011 at 05:19 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,232 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Here's my take on this.

Raaj was found out clearly doing the wrong thing and he got banned. He betrayed quite a few people here and trust was broken. I do believe that since all that went down he has changed his ways. I have noticed that via twitter he has broken his ties with some darker areas of the iCommunity and that he has acknowledged what he did in the past was wrong. I also know that not all relationships are healed but that is just mirroring what happens in life - there are times when not everyone gets along but in the real world that will never ever happen. There may be some people who wont be too happy with Raaj returning but as a community we have to remember why this site and the general iCommunity exist - to share our love of modding iDevices. I believe that he has a lot to offer this site and the people who come here with his knowledge & willingness to share.

My question is where do you draw the line when it comes to who should or should not be allowed on Modmyi? If you used to illegally download apps when you first jailbroke your phone but then realised that was wrong is that ok? Why do most themes come with the Install**s icon if that is something that is frowned upon? No one is perfect so who decides how much imperfection is allowed?

I personally think that Raaj has served his penance and I would have no problem at all if he was allowed back here.
    +1

Thanks

Yeah bring him back I miss him. (I have no idea who he is, but he seems loved)
    PS3 ID : glassJAw624 : add it

Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 808 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by glassJAw View Post
    lmfao peer pressure?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    lmfao peer pressure?
    It's a mother ******
    PS3 ID : glassJAw624 : add it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by glassJAw View Post
    LMAO! Same here

Thanks
    Thanked 2,660 Times in 1,035 Posts

so what's the verdict?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,598 Times in 5,890 Posts

It is being discussed by the staff and the MMi owners. We'll just have to wait and see for now.
    It's not a choice us moderators can make, has to come from the top.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (06-22-2011), DevouredDreams (06-21-2011), GaN-MaN (06-21-2011), jokerg7 (06-21-2011), Raaj FX (06-21-2011), The_Durben (06-21-2011)

Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,544 Times in 1,068 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    It is being discussed by the staff and the MMi owners. We'll just have to wait and see for now.
    thank you for the response it is much appreciated!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (06-21-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Hope he gets to come back. I want 3volution weatherbabes !

And the rest of his mods
    Last edited by Raaj FX; 06-21-2011 at 09:28 PM.

Thanks

This is bAdGigabit here.
    Blkcadi. Me and u go back. Way back. Ull remember me by Ibnyaffa.

Anyways.

Raaj is a valued members of my team. I will guarantee his new straight ways and loyalty to this community.
    Raaj understands that what he does reflects on us as a team and what we do reflects on him.
    I am him and he is me.

Plz tell ur ( big guys ) that this kid is cleaner than half of the ppl still around here.

And I put my bAdGB gaurntee on this.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bAdGigabit For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (06-21-2011), jokerg7 (06-21-2011), Raaj FX (06-21-2011), The_Durben (06-21-2011), thoiloidainhan (07-06-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,598 Times in 5,890 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bAdGigabit View Post
    This is bAdGigabit here.

Anyways.

Raaj is a valued members of my team. I will guarantee his new straight ways and loyalty to this community.
    Raaj understands that what he does reflects on us as a team and what we do reflects on him.
    I am him and he is me.

Plz tell ur ( big guys ) that this kid is cleaner than half of the ppl still around here.

Of coarse I remember you.
    We (staff/owners) will do our best to make a fair decision, unfortunately it is not my call. This is in the owners hands, they will make the decision.
    There are many members that want him back, on the other hand, there are also members that disagree.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-22-2011), The_Durben (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 40,560 Times in 7,513 Posts

I'll post once here. Was I pissed to find out Raaj was Snipa? Yes
    Ate there members on here I consider friends who wouldn't want him back? Yes
    I sincerely believe in forgive and forget. The personal embarrassment Raaj faced when outed was bad enough for him. Deserved? Yes
    I consider myself a pretty stand up guy and trustworthy. I'm sure there are a few on here that can vouch for that. If you don't know, I was given a very large sum of money by Rob aka Barsoverbeats to get Darkness an iPhone that was donated for by this community when no one really knew me. Not looking fir personal kudos for this but just trying to make a point that this community, when coming together can do good things for us all. I personally gave Raaj a paid package after this whole episode and know 100% he did not give it out. Raaj has also stood up for my work on another site that was renamed and reposted by some other douche as his own. He has also done this for many themers themes that have been put up illegally.
    Given the chance I believe he can provide much more if a srvice to this forum and our community if he returns. And also learns to bite his tongue no matter how hard. That is easy to say but we are all guilty of a little lip now and then.
    Forgive and forget people. Your life will be better for it.
    I'm even posting this here at my own expense given that members I call friends and have a true respect for will not like it.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (06-21-2011), Darka5sa5sin (06-22-2011), jayeshb (06-22-2011), Moose0704 (06-23-2011), Waverley73 (06-22-2011)

Thanks

No matter what the decision u guys take we will respect it.
    Raaj has a home. And will always belong to that home. He's a bAdGB. And will belong to every conner of this community through us even if he can't be here personally.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bAdGigabit For This Useful Post:

jokerg7 (06-21-2011), Raaj FX (06-21-2011), The_Durben (06-22-2011), thoiloidainhan (07-06-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bAdGigabit View Post
    This is bAdGigabit here.

Anyways.

I am him and he is me.

The Mad coder himself !!!

Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,544 Times in 1,068 Posts

see if he's so accepted in bAdGB i dont see why we cant accept the guy here.
    We accept all bAds here because they throw out these amazing themes we want
    i feel its time we give back.

this clearly isnt directed to moderators and im glad this thread was received well by the community.
    Just when i was loosing faith it shows that there are people out there that do believe we are stronger as a unit.

on a lighter note i had no idea we had a 'chit chat' section on this forum

thats jokes

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (06-22-2011)

Thanks

What's up brother in law @DicHertz

Thanks

nothin much dude