Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: hi,I am modmyi.com member now,Grate !

Lets talk
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Hows the repair business going?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,211 Times in 6,215 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Yea I am going to go check it out on Friday. They have a limited edition all black rr that looks f'in sweet.
    I will be so jealous, love them. Even though one1 really beat them up, I have friends and customers that own/lease them, and just love them too besides just beautiful body lines and interior so nice.

Its not really sorta been ding down. Since i had to go out of town for 3 weeks for training that really hurt me. ALso since i dont have the time most days because of my job at att which sucks but i am making more at att then i am doing that right now. Its just hard with this other guy who keeps cutting my prices. And he ran some ridicules specials a few weeks back that i could compete with.

So sorta sucks because i know there is more potential in the repair business then with att but i have to feed a family

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

I found a used one that was murdered out and looked just hella nice but I read way too many bad things about range rovers over 50k miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Its not really sorta been ding down. Since i had to go out of town for 3 weeks for training that really hurt me. ALso since i dont have the time most days because of my job at att which sucks but i am making more at att then i am doing that right now. Its just hard with this other guy who keeps cutting my prices. And he ran some ridicules specials a few weeks back that i could compete with.

So sorta sucks because i know there is more potential in the repair business then with att but i have to feed a family
    I hear that. My wife wants to get my oldest son into this pre-k academy starting next month and its $1050 a month.

Why dont you like AT&T?
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 05-25-2011 at 10:27 PM.

Because att is playing with my money. lots of bs i dont see how i am going to make what i want to make being a sales rep. I use to bring home a good chunk of change each month now just making a nuff to get by

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123