Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "This forum has an app click OK to download" Not true?

Question "This forum has an app click OK to download" Not true?
    So I am getting used to the new site, as One1 said, it looks very good on my iPad. The first time I checked it out on my iPad, I got this popup like I have on other forums saying that this forum has an app and to click OK to download; so I did. The app is called Tapatalk, and costs $3.00, and is made for iPad! I have been waiting ever since I typed modmyi.com into the address bar in Safari on this beast for an iPad formatted app. Now the bad part: MMi is not in their list of forums in the app!! Shut the front door! I just paid $3.00 for nothing? I hope that this is just a minor hiccup, and MMi will in fact be in their forum list soon enough, because I am really liking their tabs at the bottom of the page that allow one to do so much- I can even change my avatar using pics on my photo library! How slick is that? What's more, M3 (ModMyMobile for you n00bs out therrr) is available in the app. I realize that the redesign made the site a whole lot more iPad friendly, but I'm telling ya that app rocks. I don't know how much work would have to be done to support this app... At the very least, I hope you "turn off" that popup, so others don't have to throw away three bucks as well.

I thought an MMi iPad app was in development?

Thanks guys, I mean "all mighty MODsies"
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Thanks, but I don't care for canned meat..
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

iPhone? More like MyPhone M3th0s's Avatar
    Thanks

actually I dont think it's tapatalk.
    Search for modmyi app on the AppStore, that should be the one you should be downloading.
    It only takes a few seconds, but if I helped you, say thanks!

The MMi app is only for iPhone. Sure, it will work on an iPad, but it will have to run in 2x mode. Tapatalk is a forum browsing app that is made for iPad. I am hoping that someone in the know could find out whether or not support will be added for it or not..