Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PSN Downtime Topic

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    You on fat or slim? And again, what firmware?
    Slim latest firmware

Netflix works on mine as well, OG latest firmware
    PS3 ID : glassJAw624 : add it

Quote Originally Posted by SharpieBandit View Post
    Are you being serious?
    Apperently over the weekend many users are reporting charges they did not make.

Green Apple
    Thanks

From what I am hearing, there is now a class action lawsuit against Sony. I can't really take place in this, because I never bought anything on PSN/used my credit card.

^ where do I sign up? all my ish is on my PSN account

hey guys, guess what? i can play XBL whenever i want. Maybe it IS worth the 40 bucks!
    sorry about the downtime. Thats what you get with, uh, free internet.

Naw, just joking. I hate paying for xbl. But i mean, its only 40 BUCKS (you say 60, but there is ALWAYS a deal). And i have never had to worry about downtime. so i say HA.

Oh I'm sorry I guess Xbox users forgot the 13 day in and out outage for a service they pay for.

Xbox Live outage, day 13: still up and down, still preventing fun from being had -- Engadget

But anyway I don't mind it. Just finished portal though and I want to start co-op because my wife is not a gamer so taking a while lol.

Sucks for developers more than users. The 3 of the biggest multiplayer games came out last week and people can't play them.
    Last edited by Cer0; 04-27-2011 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have no idea as to where to take part of the lawsuit. I read about it on IGN.

It's not about the forty bucks it's the lack of features xbox has ,and the red ring of death that made me go with the ps3. Shazam!!!

yea...i didnt have an xbox at that time. I got mine in jan 2009. Never had one problem with XBL. but still. and taht was 2 years ago
    This is about the same time BTW. and because security was breached. Yea, sony shouldnt have pissed that public off. You can blame your developer not just for pissing people off, for not having good enough security.
    No, im not being a fanboy, i love the PS3. Just sayin...

what LACK OF FEAUTURES? you cant do parties (according to me friend, at least) on PS3, and to me, thats a BIGGY.
    Last edited by ikesmasher; 04-27-2011 at 04:30 PM.

i have 3 xboxes and never got the red ring of death
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stray For This Useful Post:

ikesmasher (04-27-2011)

Thanks

well right now im making use of my 360 to play but damn i miss the free online play with the ps3.

yea...i didnt have an xbox at that time. I got mine in jan 2009. Never had one problem with XBL. but still. and taht was 2 years ago
    This is about the same time BTW. and because security was breached. Yea, sony shouldnt have pissed that public off. You can blame your developer not just for pissing people off, for not having good enough security.
    No, im not being a fanboy, i love the PS3. Just sayin...

what LACK OF FEAUTURES? you cant do parties (according to me friend, at least) on PS3, and to me, thats a BIGGY.
    The biggest lack of features at the time for me was blu ray and Bluetooth
    Last edited by glassJAw; 04-27-2011 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    i have 3 xboxes and never got the red ring of death
    I went through 3 and all of them had ring of death. Of the third one I never bought another.

I have 2 PS3s. My launch one's disc drive broke the last year but I can still use it for PSN games and streaming.

I have been thinking about getting a xbox slim because I hear it is a little better with not over heating. Only a few games exclusive for xbox that I want to try.

Thanks

i hope when they fix this problem there will be a big update with new features cause nothing big has come out for them lately.

Me too. This downtime should have gave them a chance to add in big features that need to be donw from the ground up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    I went through 3 and all of them had ring of death. Of the third one I never bought another.

I have 2 PS3s. My launch one's disc drive broke the last year but I can still use it for PSN games and streaming.

I have been thinking about getting a xbox slim because I hear it is a little better with not over heating. Only a few games exclusive for xbox that I want to try.
    oh and the reason i have 3 is one for each tv too i have my slim in my basement which gets great connection to wifi my blue in our middle level and my elite next to my ps3 on our top floor
    Dude T.M.I

aye cero. The slims are SOO much better.
    ONly problem is you cant plug your fat hard drives into them..no biggy with the whole download system tho.

250gb hard drive ftw!
    Dude T.M.I

Thanks

well hopefully they can get it right this time and adding more features will be a big plus

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast