Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help!

Default Need help!
    So I want to change internet providers. What we have right now is 300 Kbps for $60 a month. Now a different internet provider is available where I live and they're offering 25 Mbps for EXACTLY THE SAME PRICE! So naturally I want to get it, buuuuut.... My parental figure has an email service from our current provider and had recently printed 1000 expensive business cards and also doesn't want to lose clients from switching emails... Thoughts anyone? Totally fine if no one responds as I am aware that this post is exceedingly long.

300kbps for $60 is really expensive! Where do you live? What ISP is it? I have Uverse and am paying $40 for 12mbps, best deal I have found. Comcast is offering 12mbps for $30, but only for 3 months, then it goes up to $60..
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Well I live in a kind of rural town, so tcsn (our current isp) was the only the only thing available way back when. Now Charter is available and they offer 25 mbps as their top speed and it's exactly the same price. I'd love to switch but for the problem mentioned above....