+ Reply
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 189

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [OFFICIAL] modmyi T-shirt order thread

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Originally Posted by StealthBravo Can I still add my name? Sure you can, tell meh what you want and on which item.
...
  1. #61
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,242
    Thanks
    3,653
    Thanked 9,515 Times in 5,842 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Can I still add my name?
    Sure you can, tell meh what you want and on which item.

  2. #62
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Sure you can, tell meh what you want and on which item.
    StealthBravo on my 2 tshirts only

  3. #63
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,242
    Thanks
    3,653
    Thanked 9,515 Times in 5,842 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    StealthBravo on my 2 tshirts only
    You got it buddy, I will make sure it gets done, now send meh monies dammit.............

  4. #64
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    You got it buddy, I will make sure it gets done, now send meh monies dammit.............
    Will do

  5. #65
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,242
    Thanks
    3,653
    Thanked 9,515 Times in 5,842 Posts

    ^ no worries buddy.
    Kyle wasn't sure of the font name, searched and searched and found it. I'm getting my name on the Hoodie and 1 of the T's, I love how cozy the hoodies are too.

  6. #66
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^ no worries buddy.
    Kyle wasn't sure of the font name, searched and searched and found it. I'm getting my name on the Hoodie and 1 of the T's, I love how cozy the hoodies are too.
    I can't wait

  7. #67
    Master & King of UI eFXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    DMD
    Posts
    2,882
    Thanks
    3,257
    Thanked 8,342 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 6CU80749XG1028841)

  8. #68
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,242
    Thanks
    3,653
    Thanked 9,515 Times in 5,842 Posts

    Oder has been placed, should start shipping next week, Wednesday is the target.
    Now we start again. I would hope that I will be placing an order at lest every other week, so be patient and continue to order your gear.

  9. #69
    Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In Michigan And Florida
    Posts
    6,523
    Thanks
    3,595
    Thanked 999 Times in 563 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Oder has been placed, should start shipping next week, Wednesday is the target.
    Now we start again. I would hope that I will be placing an order at lest every other week, so be patient and continue to order your gear.
    If I missed this sorry.... so what are we getting on the back?

    "Always remember your special and unique!"

  10. #70
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,665
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

    Mmi logo look at the front page we got new pics up
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  11. #71
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    The members that got in on this first order got a great deal, one reason is that, Stupid me, I forgot to figure in State taxes for the items them self, my bad, your gain. So you can see that the prices per item have now changed a bit, but still a great deal.

    I originally paid $75.05 and according to the new total I should have paid $86.95. There is absolutely no reason that blkcadi should have to eat the cost of this because of a small over-sight. I know if I shorted it by $11.90, then all the orders must add up to at least $200.

    We are all very lucky that she has spent the time to research, hire a t-shirt company, make product selections, take orders, research shipping, and now having to ship out over 40 packages with out adding any extra cost to us. I know that this is a ton of work, gas, time, and headaches.

    So I will be sending the remaining balance of $11.90 plus a little extra as a tip to an amazing person that has gone over and beyond for me and the rest of the modmyi community.

    If you can spare a few extra bucks, I encourage everyone to do the same.

    paypal === blkcadi @ gmail.com

    Remember to send it as a gift so that there are not any extra charges from paypal.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 01-20-2011 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

    blkcadi (01-20-2011), Darksecrets (01-22-2011)

  13. #72
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,665
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

    Thank you bravo I know I will be doing the same.

    Thanks for all your work Bo
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

    blkcadi (01-20-2011), Darksecrets (01-22-2011)

  15. #73
    Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,322
    Thanks
    131
    Thanked 351 Times in 199 Posts

    Yes no doubt she should not be eating any cost for this, if anything we should be donating extra money for her time an effort.

    Can someone please put up the old amount so everyone knows the difference of what they owe?
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

    Click here to follow me on twitter

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captinsmooth For This Useful Post:

    blkcadi (01-20-2011), Darksecrets (01-22-2011)

  17. #74
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,242
    Thanks
    3,653
    Thanked 9,515 Times in 5,842 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I originally paid $75.05 and according to the new total I should have paid $86.95. There is absolutely no reason that blkcadi should have to eat the cost of this because of a small over-sight. I know if I shorted it by $11.90, then all the orders must add up to at least $200.

    We are all very lucky that she has spent the time to research, hire a t-shirt company, make product selections, take orders, research shipping, and now having to ship out over 40 packages with out adding any extra cost to us. I know that this is a ton of work, gas, time, and headaches.

    So I will be sending the remaining balance of $11.90 plus a little extra as a tip to an amazing person that has gone over and beyond for me and the rest of the modmyi community.

    If you can spare a few extra bucks, I encourage everyone to do the same.

    paypal === blkcadi @ gmail.com

    Remember to send it as a gift so that there are not any extra charges from paypal.
    It was not necessary, but you have showed what it means to be a friend. I told you and a few others about my mistake, and I did not expect this at all. You have touched my heart. Something I will never forget, thank you.
    But as I stated, please do not feel any obligation to do as my friend did. My mistake, my bad.
    I was trying to keep the costs as low as I could, there was no profit built into this, I did it because I wanted to help members and friends and I don't mind doing it at all.
    Hugs.
    Bo

  18. #75
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    I wasn't sure either so I just added it up the total like it should have been then checked what I paid from my paypal to see what the balance was.

  19. #76
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,218
    Thanks
    6,587
    Thanked 14,775 Times in 6,871 Posts

    For sure that isnt happening. You worked way too hard on this to have to absorb that cost too Bo. Sending the extra+ from me too right now.

  20. #77
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,242
    Thanks
    3,653
    Thanked 9,515 Times in 5,842 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Captinsmooth View Post
    Yes no doubt she should not be eating any cost for this, if anything we should be donating extra money for her time an effort.

    Can someone please put up the old amount so everyone knows the difference of what they owe?
    No, I do not want anyone to feel obligated to send me money.
    I do it because I love MMi and it's members.

  21. #78
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,218
    Thanks
    6,587
    Thanked 14,775 Times in 6,871 Posts

    Well, I love mmi and it's members too and you are at the top of that list Bo

  22. #79
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    It was not necessary, but you have showed what it means to be a friend. I told you and a few others about my mistake, and I did not expect this at all. You have touched my heart. Something I will never forget, thank you.
    But as I stated, please do not feel any obligation to do as my friend did. My mistake, my bad.
    I was trying to keep the costs as low as I could, there was no profit built into this, I did it because I wanted to help members and friends and I don't mind doing it at all.
    Hugs.
    Bo
    No worries cadi. It was the first order and a learning lesson. I just don't see why you have to pay for the lesson when you are doing this at zero profit. I know future orders will go smoothly once we become pro at this.

  23. #80
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,242
    Thanks
    3,653
    Thanked 9,515 Times in 5,842 Posts

    Kyle has sent me some money too to help defray the cost over site also, this Forum and the people in it are my life, this is a perfect example of how friends help friends. I am humbled.
    I can not thank you all enough for the support and kind words.
    Thank you for helping me fix my own dumb mistake.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts