+ Reply
Page 261 of 316 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251259260261262263 271 311 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,220 of 6312

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Official NBA Thread

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Originally Posted by TreyATX Good game till the final two minutes where NY basically gave up. Can't believe their in 7th place with the team they have, it's ridiculous. The
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    Good game till the final two minutes where NY basically gave up.

Can't believe their in 7th place with the team they have, it's ridiculous.
    The Knicks are 9th in the East. If the playoffs started today, they wouldn't be in it.

Melo+Tyson for Howard+Hedo. Let's do that trade.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    Good game till the final two minutes where NY basically gave up.

Can't believe their in 7th place with the team they have, it's ridiculous.
    Maybe you can't believe it because they're 9th? lol

And they didn't "give up" the Bulls dominate games late. Its so hard to score on their defense consistently a lot of teams are just tired by the second half, and get blown out after it was a 5 pt game in the first half. I give the Knicks credit for being able to hang on into the 4th. Maybe you can tribute them staying in it to the poor refs.

Also, the Bulls have yet to loose when leading or tied going into the 4th, they close out games better than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by punjabi212 View Post
    The Knicks are 9th in the East. If the playoffs started today, they wouldn't be in it.

Melo+Tyson for Howard+Hedo. Let's do that trade.
    The Knicks would have to do a little better than that, but I think that deal is closer to happening than people would think. Add in Shumpert or Fields and a 1st rounder and its doable.
    Last edited by davebu; 03-13-2012 at 11:06 AM.

Thanks

I'd rather give them Harrellson and a pick. Only thing is that I don't know if the Knicks have any picks to give.

Thanks

I'd rather give them Harrellson and a pick. Only thing is that I don't know if the Knicks have any picks to give.
    If you were Orlando would you want Harrellson? I wouldn't. I think they would deal for Melo, Chandler, Fields, and a 1st rounder. The Knicks have the depth to stay strong after that deal too. Lin, Shumpert, Hedo, Amare, Howard starting, D Diddy, JR, Jefferies off the bench.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davebu View Post
    If you were Orlando would you want Harrellson? I wouldn't. I think they would deal for Melo, Chandler, Fields, and a 1st rounder. The Knicks have the depth to stay strong after that deal too. Lin, Shumpert, Hedo, Amare, Howard starting, D Diddy, JR, Jefferies off the bench.
    Yeah, I can't decide if I'd rather trade Shump or Fields. Shump has a 4 year contract so that probably favors the Knicks to keep him.

Thanks

Yeah, I can't decide if I'd rather trade Shump or Fields. Shump has a 4 year contract so that probably favors the Knicks to keep him.
    Actually might be in their best interest to keep Fields, but I'd expect Orlando to prefer him. Fields had a great season until Melo got there, and played better when he was out too. I would think Orlando would prefer him because Shumpert can't start because he takes to many shots, and he thinks he can guard Dirk.

Thanks

Actually might be in their best interest to keep Fields, but I'd expect Orlando to prefer him. Fields had a great season until Melo got there, and played better when he was out too. I would think Orlando would prefer him because Shumpert can't start because he takes to many shots, and he thinks he can guard Dirk.
    Knicks need defense so it makes more sense to keep Shump. He does take too many shots but Stan Van Gundy will control him lol. And he didn't think he could guard Dirk. He covered him off of switches and when he guarded him straight up, it was because D'Antoni is an idiot.

Thanks

Knicks need defense so it makes more sense to keep Shump. He does take too many shots but Stan Van Gundy will control him lol. And he didn't think he could guard Dirk. He covered him off of switches and when he guarded him straight up, it was because D'Antoni is an idiot.
    Lol, well the Dirk part was hilarious, it had to have been a joke. I expect him to develop better shot selection as he gains experience, and wouldn't be too worried about it either way. If I were the Knicks though, I would be ok with that deal including either of the two of them. If I were Orlando I would probably prefer Fields. Might be able to get a 1st rd pick for him too if you didn't want to keep him. Will the Knicks make it happen?

Thanks

I don't know. We have a very stupid owner. I wouldn't hesitate to trade either Shump or Fields for for a deal to bring Howard to the Knicks. Orlando would probably prefer Fields. I don't care, let's just get the deal done lol. I want Melo off the Knicks.

Thanks

I don't know. We have a very stupid owner. I wouldn't hesitate to trade either Shump or Fields for for a deal to bring Howard to the Knicks. Orlando would probably prefer Fields. I don't care, let's just get the deal done lol. I want Melo off the Knicks.
    Did you also want Melo on the Knicks around the deadline last year? lol. For them to not have been discussed in the trade talks is surprising to me, I guess they are giving that team some more time to work it out. (Psst, they wont) I guess you never know on the other end too though, Orlando wants what teams Howard wants to be traded to can't give him.

Thanks

Did you also want Melo on the Knicks around the deadline last year? lol. For them to not have been discussed in the trade talks is surprising to me, I guess they are giving that team some more time to work it out. (Psst, they wont) I guess you never know on the other end too though, Orlando wants what teams Howard wants to be traded to can't give him.
    I actually didn't want to trade for Melo because I knew he didn't play defense and wouldn't fit with D'Antoni's system. Heck, even D'Antoni didn't want to trade for Melo. I just wish some trades would start happening already. I don't want to read about 'maybe trades' anymore. Howard has the whole league hostage because no trades will happen until his does.

Thanks

I actually didn't want to trade for Melo because I knew he didn't play defense and wouldn't fit with D'Antoni's system. Heck, even D'Antoni didn't want to trade for Melo. I just wish some trades would start happening already. I don't want to read about 'maybe trades' anymore. Howard has the whole league hostage because no trades will happen until his does.
    And his trade won't happen, if it does, until the last couple hours before the deadline. In other news the Bears made a damn good trade today, sorry only trade news we have basketball fans.

Thanks

And his trade won't happen, if it does, until the last couple hours before the deadline. In other news the Bears made a damn good trade today, sorry only trade news we have basketball fans.
    LOL. NBA trades, Peyton choosing a team... just happen already

Thanks

LOL. NBA trades, Peyton choosing a team... just happen already
    Naw, Howard's is much worse than Manning. Manning is visiting all the teams he thinks he could win with and parted with his former team on mutually agreeable terms. Howard is trying to leave Orlando at the alter.

Thanks

Bulls would be stupid to do that. Why mess up what they have? Best record in the league.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Cause their worried about Miami and they want a versatile big guy. It wouldn't hurt that team, especially with him playing w/ a good PG.
    But I don't know if they should lose any players cause that team has good chemistry as is.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,031 Times in 6,930 Posts

Bulls? Lakers would be stupid to do that for anyone not names Derek Rose.

I dont think it would be good for either team tbh

Thanks

Bulls need a minor tweek an that's it. I don't know why anyone would trade for Gasol. He's owed $38 million over the next 2 years. That's too much for a guy who's 31 and we already know what his upside is.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Bulls? Lakers would be stupid to do that for anyone not names Derek Rose.

I dont think it would be good for either team tbh
    I agree, I've been thinking about it and it would be a BIG mistake to trade Gasol to anybody. Gasol is a smart player that is able to utilize his skills to fit any team. And he fits the Lakers great.
    But I would trade Bynum for Howard at a heart beat.
    The issue though is the Lakers need a point guard. But I would not trade a big for a small.