+ Reply
Page 250 of 316 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240248249250251252 260 300 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,000 of 6312

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Official NBA Thread

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
All i kno is tht bulls need rose in big games. I want bulls to be top seed before allstar so thibs can coach east. After tht i dont care
    Thanks

All i kno is tht bulls need rose in big games. I want bulls to be top seed before allstar so thibs can coach east. After tht i dont care if bulls dont finish top seed. I just want the players to be healthy when playoffs start. I want them in the final vs possibly okc

Thanks

Trust me if you're the Bulls or the Heat you want #1 seed at the end of the season because you want game 7 @ home.

As for the Knicks, we can settle for the 8th seed and do what we did in '99. Make it to the NBA finals. Deja Vu anyone? Lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by punjabi212 View Post
    I don't care that the Bulls have the hardest schedule. I said the Heat are inchin closer to #1 seed because that's what they're doing. Only 1 game back now.

And The Heat were like 8-1 w/o Wade so everyone doesn't just stand around.
    Well you should care, its going to be extremely difficult to catch them, even if its one game. The Bulls will loose less than they've lost the first half of the season, around 5 games or so. And, yes the Heat do stand around, hence the big 3 scoring 69ppg.

Trust me if you're the Bulls or the Heat you want #1 seed at the end of the season because you want game 7 @ home.

As for the Knicks, we can settle for the 8th seed and do what we did in '99. Make it to the NBA finals. Deja Vu anyone? Lol
    Wait to see how the team works with Melo, Amare, and Lin all playing toegether, but they will probably not be an 8th seed. If everything works they should be able to jump Orlando and Atlanta, otherwise they might miss the playoffs completely.
    Last edited by davebu; 02-13-2012 at 12:41 PM.

Thanks

What I said was the Heat are gaining on them and that the Bulls better hope Rose's back isn't serious. I can't predict the future so I don't know what will happen.

I can't wait till tomorrow. I really want to see Amare and Lin together.

Thanks

What I said was the Heat are gaining on them and that the Bulls better hope Rose's back isn't serious. I can't predict the future so I don't know what will happen.

I can't wait till tomorrow. I really want to see Amare and Lin together.
    Doesn't seem to serious, he played through it against the Hornets, we'll find out tomorrow how long he will be out, but I expect him to play Thursday to put Boston in their place, remind them they are a 7th seed team and not a contender.

Thats going to be crazy, wish I could watch that, going to be reminiscent of when the Suns had that team they almost (and should have) won a title with, til Melo comes back then who knows what happens.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davebu View Post
    Doesn't seem to serious, he played through it against the Hornets, we'll find out tomorrow how long he will be out, but I expect him to play Thursday to put Boston in their place, remind them they are a 7th seed team and not a contender.

Thats going to be crazy, wish I could watch that, going to be reminiscent of when the Suns had that team they almost (and should have) won a title with, til Melo comes back then who knows what happens.
    Yeah, it's a muslce problem and not structural. He's out today but will probably play against the Celtics on Thursday.

Thanks

Yeah, it's a muslce problem and not structural. He's out today but will probably play against the Celtics on Thursday.
    If he isn't ready to play against Boston, or even if he does I'd let him sit until after the all-star break just to be safe, fairly easy schedule should have no problem staying strong while he recovers.

Thanks

If he isn't ready to play against Boston, or even if he does I'd let him sit until after the all-star break just to be safe, fairly easy schedule should have no problem staying strong while he recovers.
    I'd definitely rest him until he's 100%.

Thanks

Game winning shot. All he does is LIN LIN LIN.

Thanks

Noooo
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 15,114 Times in 6,945 Posts

When will it end? I hope he can keep it up. It's a really good story. Crazy to see a player come from nowhere and play like he has.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    When will it end?
    When he plays against rose or cp3
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by celeron View Post
    When he plays against rose or cp3
    That's what they said when he was about to face Deron Williams. And what happened there?

Duncan had a good game tonight against the Pistons. The big fella still has some game.

Thanks

That's what they said when he was about to face Deron Williams. And what happened there?

Duncan had a good game tonight against the Pistons. The big fella still has some game.
    But rose n cp3 are having a much better season with a good team. It will be a different at least against rose (i hope).

I say who needs melo?

Thanks

Deron Williams hasn't been trying all year, hes going through the motions, can't wait to get out of that town.

Thanks

Expect james n wade to play all 48 minutes in the all star game

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Expect james n wade to play all 48 minutes in the all star game
    lol, you mean expect rose and deng to play 5 minutes, unless thibs wants to see how they match up against Westbrook and KD for a while. Can't wait to hear the frosh/soph draft tonight, PLEASE PLEASE let Kenny's request to allow 1 pick for each team to be someone not on the list. On a unrelated note, here is the video he was talking about when hes cousin saw some asian kid giving John Wall the business in the summer league Jeremy Lin vs John Wall NBA Summer League Mavs vs Wizards Highlights - YouTube

Thanks

lol, you mean expect rose and deng to play 5 minutes, unless thibs wants to see how they match up against Westbrook and KD for a while. Can't wait to hear the frosh/soph draft tonight, PLEASE PLEASE let Kenny's request to allow 1 pick for each team to be someone not on the list. On a unrelated note, here is the video he was talking about when hes cousin saw some asian kid giving John Wall the business in the summer league Jeremy Lin vs John Wall NBA Summer League Mavs vs Wizards Highlights - YouTube
    I hope Kenny's request goes through too. Everyone wants to see Linsanity in that game!!
    Last edited by punjabi212; 02-16-2012 at 12:35 PM.

Thanks

If rose doesnt play, lin to play the sunday game?

Thanks

I hope Kenny's request goes through too. Everyone wants to see Linsanity in that game!!
    I guess its not happening, Lin is in the Shooting Stars Competition... how boring...