Page 246 of 317 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236244245246247248 256 296 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,920 of 6335

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Official NBA Thread

  1. #4901
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    219
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    So with the allstar game coming up I thought I would post what I'm sure gets posted this time every year. The NBA All beard team

    PG - CJ Watson
    SG - James Hardon
    SF - King Beard, uh I mean James
    PF - Carlos Boozer
    C - Tyson Chandler

    MVB - Harden, no contest best beard in this era. ASU represent.

    The Gasols beards are a little weak this season, Dirk is trimmed down a lot too.

  2. #4902
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,714
    Thanks
    6,948
    Thanked 15,486 Times in 7,088 Posts

    You think Utah's center is better than Bynum? Seriously?

  3. #4903
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    You think Utah's center is better than Bynum? Seriously?
    Bynum's playing well this season, he's doing a lot better than I expected. I just hate gritting my teeth every time he goes for a rebound or block or pretty much anything where he jumps

  4. #4904
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,714
    Thanks
    6,948
    Thanked 15,486 Times in 7,088 Posts

    Haha, I know what you mean. A few games back he twisted his ankle a little bit coming down from a rebound and the whole Staples center crowd groaned lol. He shook it off though.

  5. #4905
    chi-town fanatic! Paco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    1,437
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts

    Love wont be a allstar starter if 1. Fans keep voting 2. If hes considered a forward

    Anyone else think lebron should just shave his head

  6. #4906
    Being picked as a reserve is actually a bigger honor because coaches pick reserves.

  7. #4907
    chi-town fanatic! Paco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    1,437
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts

    When do coaches get chosen?

  8. #4908
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    219
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    You think Utah's center is better than Bynum? Seriously?
    He is playing better, Bynum is just starting to figure out his game and I expect him to be better eventually, but Jefferson is better this year. Hes at almost 20ppg, 10rpg, 1.5bpg. He has much better post moves than Bynum too, and he can hit a 10 ftr.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Love wont be a allstar starter if 1. Fans keep voting 2. If hes considered a forward

    Anyone else think lebron should just shave his head
    He could get selected by the coaches, so many strong forwards though, its hard. It seems like the Twolves are getting a lot of recognition now though, they have been pretty high in the tuesday night fan night voting, even when playing small market teams.

    Lol that was hilarious, they totally called him out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    When do coaches get chosen?
    Thibs and Brooks
    Last edited by davebu; 02-03-2012 at 01:47 PM.

  9. #4909
    chi-town fanatic! Paco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    1,437
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts

    The weird thing is tht jordan came in second for centers

  10. #4910
    They get chosen right before all-star break. The coaches of the teams with the best two records (east and west) are chosen.

  11. #4911
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    219
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabi212 View Post
    They get chosen right before all-star break. The coaches of the teams with the best two records (east and west) are chosen.
    Best records as of 2/15, I don't see either of the two loosing first though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    The weird thing is tht jordan came in second for centers
    Not that weird I guess, lol big market.. At least Bynum is better than him lol

  12. #4912
    Yeah, it's going to be Thibs and Brooks.

    Jefferson is having a better year than Bynum.

  13. #4913
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,714
    Thanks
    6,948
    Thanked 15,486 Times in 7,088 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by davebu View Post
    He is playing better, Bynum is just starting to figure out his game and I expect him to be better eventually, but Jefferson is better this year. Hes at almost 20ppg, 10rpg, 1.5bpg. He has much better post moves than Bynum too, and he can hit a 10 ftr.
    Oh, you meant Jefferson. I thought you meant Milsap lol. I'd agree with Jefferson, at least numbers wise. Think what Bynum could do on a team like Utah though as their number one option.

    Big part of it is definitely exposure and popularity.

  14. #4914
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Oh, you meant Jefferson. I thought you meant Milsap lol. I'd agree with Jefferson, at least numbers wise. Think what Bynum could do on a team like Utah though as their number one option.

    Big part of it is definitely exposure and popularity.
    Milsap is a PF. But yeah, almost all of it has to do with popularity. The one year Iverson was voted to be a starter and he hadn't played 1 game all season.

    Did you guys hear Blake's not defending his dunk contest crown? What a B#tch. Especially Lebron for never entering the contest.

  15. #4915
    chi-town fanatic! Paco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    1,437
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabi212 View Post
    Milsap is a PF. But yeah, almost all of it has to do with popularity. The one year Iverson was voted to be a starter and he hadn't played 1 game all season.

    Did you guys hear Blake's not defending his dunk contest crown? What a B#tch. Especially Lebron for never entering the contest.
    Yao Ming.

    Dunk contest aint the same as before. I think the best arent participating anymore

  16. #4916
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,714
    Thanks
    6,948
    Thanked 15,486 Times in 7,088 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabi212 View Post
    Milsap is a PF. But yeah, almost all of it has to do with popularity. The one year Iverson was voted to be a starter and he hadn't played 1 game all season.

    Did you guys hear Blake's not defending his dunk contest crown? What a B#tch. Especially Lebron for never entering the contest.
    Shows you how much I know Utah's team lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Yao Ming.
    He was the prime example that it isnt always about how you play. There's a lotta Chinese people out there. I think if his name was in the ballot he would still make starter even being retired lol.

  17. #4917
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Shows you how much I know Utah's team lol.



    He was the prime example that it isnt always about how you play. There's a lotta Chinese people out there. I think if his name was in the ballot he would still make starter even being retired lol.
    Haha.

  18. #4918
    chi-town fanatic! Paco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    1,437
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Shows you how much I know Utah's team lol.



    He was the prime example that it isnt always about how you play. There's a lotta Chinese people out there. I think if his name was in the ballot he would still make starter even being retired lol.
    Yea Love would actually start the game again if yao was in the ballot

  19. #4919
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    219
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Millsap is pretty good too, definitely a top PF too, but not all star, or at least all star starter quality. Utah has been dominating down low forever, they had Boozer, Okur, now Millsap and Jefferson, and don't even start about them in the 90s lol. What was Deron Willaims thinking, screw going to Dallas, go back to your team. Or the Lakers, theres still a few years left in that team.

  20. #4920
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,714
    Thanks
    6,948
    Thanked 15,486 Times in 7,088 Posts

    Thats some BS. If Denver win this game Lakers were robbed. Bynum was fouled big time on that dunk miss.

    Edit: Ball dont lie

Page 246 of 317 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236244245246247248 256 296 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •