+ Reply
Page 245 of 315 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235243244245246247 255 295 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,900 of 6286

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Official NBA Thread

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
do the 76ers always celebrate a win like it was game 7 of the nba championship? tough losing to a contending team when you have two starters out..
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

do the 76ers always celebrate a win like it was game 7 of the nba championship? tough losing to a contending team when you have two starters out..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davebu View Post
    It's still a good win. It's a team game, players have to step up when others are injured. The Celtics are 6-2 w/o Rondo and he's their best player. The Bulls are still the 2nd best team in the east.

Brandon Jennings is killing the Heat!!!
    Last edited by punjabi212; 02-01-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't understand why Carlisle is still playing Dirk 35+ a game.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by punjabi212 View Post
    It's still a good win. It's a team game, players have to step up when others are injured. The Celtics are 6-2 w/o Rondo and he's their best player. The Bulls are still the 2nd best team in the east.

Brandon Jennings is killing the Heat!!!
    2nd best to who? The Bulls have lost to some of the best teams, while the Heat have proven anyone can beat them. I know your not judging the Bulls loss to the heat as the reason the Heat are better. After the big three the heat are fairly weak. As for the Celtics it just shows the team does not work with right with Rondo. They are a completely different team with him on the court, his style is to different from the other players on the team. He needs to adapt to their style since they definitely cannot adapt to his, or you know trade him.

Did you see the stadium after they beat the Bulls tonight though? Confetti flying everywhere and everything, just seemed a little excessive for a regular season game.

Thanks

2nd best to who? The Bulls have lost to some of the best teams, while the Heat have proven anyone can beat them. I know your not judging the Bulls loss to the heat as the reason the Heat are better. After the big three the heat are fairly weak. As for the Celtics it just shows the team does not work with right with Rondo. They are a completely different team with him on the court, his style is to different from the other players on the team. He needs to adapt to their style since they definitely cannot adapt to his, or you know trade him.

Did you see the stadium after they beat the Bulls tonight though? Confetti flying everywhere and everything, just seemed a little excessive for a regular season game.
    The C's work perfectly fine with Rondo. Pierce not being healthy, new guys not gelling were the reasons they sucked with Rondo. They are only going to get better with him. The big 3 all have said this is Rondo's team and they have to adapt to what he does. And look at last year, he was their team MVP and was playing lights out this year before his injury.

Yeah the Bulls are second to Miami at this point in time. Wasn't that evident in Miami's win over Chicago? Or are we going to blame Deng's injury?

As for the 76ers, I didn't know about the confetti. That is pretty stupid unless they do it after every home win. Anyways all I said was that, that they had a good win.

Thanks

The C's work perfectly fine with Rondo. Pierce not being healthy, new guys not gelling were the reasons they sucked with Rondo. They are only going to get better with him. The big 3 all have said this is Rondo's team and they have to adapt to what he does. And look at last year, he was their team MVP and was playing lights out this year before his injury.

Yeah the Bulls are second to Miami at this point in time. Wasn't that evident in Miami's win over Chicago? Or are we going to blame Deng's injury?

As for the 76ers, I didn't know about the confetti. That is pretty stupid unless they do it after every home win. Anyways all I said was that, that they had a good win.
    Rondo was great last year and this, but they are not getting the production they were with the others like they have been after he went down. They are doing what they have to, take over and it is working. I think they would be a better team without Rondo, or without kg and pierce.

It was a close game, you trying to say having the only player in the league who can slow LeBron down while scoring 15-18 himeself wouldn't make a difference? Or having your backup pg who could start on half the teams in the league doesnt make a difference? Deng would easily make the 3 point swing. Loosing in Miami without two key players is a loss that is easier to swallow than a sip of water. Now loosing to the 76ers wasn't because of Deng and Rip being out, they probably would have lost that game anyway.

Hopefully next time the heat and bulls play no one on either side will be out. And if you say that it was evident in that win then arent the bucks better than miami, they won in miami and at home.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,190 Times in 6,648 Posts

They probably do it at all home games, or at least the ones against good teams. I saw confetti falling at a home lakers game the other day too. Not out of the ordinary.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    They probably do it at all home games, or at least the ones against good teams. I saw confetti falling at a home lakers game the other day too. Not out of the ordinary.
    weird, I've never seen any teams celebrating like that before, in any sport. Wait, the lakers won a home game the other day? lol

Thanks

You should take it as a compliment that they feel the need to celebrate when beating the Bulls.

Thanks

Rondo was great last year and this, but they are not getting the production they were with the others like they have been after he went down. They are doing what they have to, take over and it is working. I think they would be a better team without Rondo, or without kg and pierce.

It was a close game, you trying to say having the only player in the league who can slow LeBron down while scoring 15-18 himeself wouldn't make a difference? Or having your backup pg who could start on half the teams in the league doesnt make a difference? Deng would easily make the 3 point swing. Loosing in Miami without two key players is a loss that is easier to swallow than a sip of water. Now loosing to the 76ers wasn't because of Deng and Rip being out, they probably would have lost that game anyway.

Hopefully next time the heat and bulls play no one on either side will be out. And if you say that it was evident in that win then arent the bucks better than miami, they won in miami and at home.
    Celtics can't do without KG and Pierce. Pierce is the leading scorer and the only one who can create his own shot. KG is the anchor of the defense.

What I'm saying is we don't know what would have happened if Deng played. Maybe he fouls Lebron hard and Lebron gets pissed and goes for 50? And of course the bucks aren't better, they aren't even a playoff team so who cares who they beat.

Ask Simon, is the Lakers 2010 championship tainted because Perkins was out for game 7?

Thanks

Not tainted to me
    Just like I wouldnt say the Celtics 2008 championship wasnt tainted because Bynum was out.

Thanks

Celtics can't do without KG and Pierce. Pierce is the leading scorer and the only one who can create his own shot. KG is the anchor of the defense.

What I'm saying is we don't know what would have happened if Deng played. Maybe he fouls Lebron hard and Lebron gets pissed and goes for 50? And of course the bucks aren't better, they aren't even a playoff team so who cares who they beat.

Ask Simon, is the Lakers 2010 championship tainted because Perkins was out for game 7?
    actually the bucks are currently the 8th seed ;-) (over the knicks)
    Of course the championship isn't tainted, I didn't say that win was tainted either. Over the course of the season it is relatively meaningless anyway. All I'm saying is Deng could easily make a 3 point swing either offensively or defensively against the Heat. He is the last guy the Bulls want to be out, other than Rose obviously. Now would the Lakers have won if Perkins was in? Maybe, they won 3 games with him in, why not a 4th?

The point is you can't say Miami is the best after a win like that, especially when they loose to teams that aren't even playoff teams, or shouldn't be by the end of the season that is.

Thanks

The regular season doesn't matter anyways. Let's just wait till the ECF because it will be hell of a series.

Damn the Bucks will probably keep the 8th seed cause the Knicks blow LOL.

BTW I'm going to the Bulls - Knicks game tonight. Bulls by 15? 20? 25? lol

Thanks

Is Carmelo playing tonight?

Thanks

Yeah.

Thanks

I'd say it will be a close game then.

Thanks

I hope so.

Thanks

The regular season doesn't matter anyways. Let's just wait till the ECF because it will be hell of a series.

Damn the Bucks will probably keep the 8th seed cause the Knicks blow LOL.

BTW I'm going to the Bulls - Knicks game tonight. Bulls by 15? 20? 25? lol
    damn lucky you, I got my new stacy king gear waitin around for a good home game that I can afford lol, hawks, pacers, 76ers should be cheap.

Is Deng playing tonight?

Thanks

L.A. takin over the allstar game. U could tell tht fan favorite were choosen

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    L.A. takin over the allstar game. U could tell tht fan favorite were choosen
    uh obviously, thats what happens when fans vote lol

Bynumn being choosen shows how bad centers are in the west lol, I still argue Love is more of a center (mostly because they have 15 other forwards) but Utah's got a pretty good center over there that is probably better as well. Next week they reveal the reserves, we'll see who they redeem.

Anyone watching Mozgov trying to be an allstar center right now? Last time I saw the nuggets he was playing just as good, flashes of it I guess.