Page 243 of 317 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233241242243244245 253 293 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,860 of 6335

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Official NBA Thread

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mortopher View Post
    This is a terrible season. There have been way too many ****** games this year due to them having virtually no down time at all. Unfortunately, with the season finishing late and then the Olympics later this year, next season will be rather crappy too. At least for the first couple p months.
    I haven't seen ugly play from the Bulls, first game or two turned over a little to much but that was about all. Maybe it helps to have two starting 5 lineups on the same team.

Why would the olympics have any affect on the quality of the following season. A pretty small minority of players will be in the Olympics.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davebu View Post
    I haven't seen ugly play from the Bulls, first game or two turned over a little to much but that was about all. Maybe it helps to have two starting 5 lineups on the same team.

Why would the olympics have any affect on the quality of the following season. A pretty small minority of players will be in the Olympics.
    Only the best of the best are in the Olympics, so basically all your superstars are getting no rest this summer. Plus with the MBA being as international as it is now, a lot more MBA players are in the Olympic teams than before.

^stupid autocorrect
    Last edited by mortopher; 01-24-2012 at 11:38 AM.

Melo for D-12. C'mon Knicks you can do it.

Or Tyson and Amare for Howard

Thanks

Way too many injuries happening this year. Most of them tend to be minor but we're also only a quarter of the way in...

Thanks

Only the best of the best are in the Olympics, so basically all your superstars are getting no rest this summer. Plus with the MBA being as international as it is now, a lot more MBA players are in the Olympic teams than before.

^stupid autocorrect
    The guys who can play 35 min a game three days in a row. They are the best conditioned, it will not affect them like it does other players.

Yes, way to many injuries this year. Not always minor either, Kwame and Horford out for the season. They don't have any time to rest and many were not in shape when the season started. The Bulls have only had 3 practices all year, I'm sure its the same for most other teams as well. Maybe a 58 game season would have been better.

Thanks

The guys who can play 35 min a game three days in a row. They are the best conditioned, it will not affect them like it does other players.

Yes, way to many injuries this year. Not always minor either, Kwame and Horford out for the season. They don't have any time to rest and many were not in shape when the season started. The Bulls have only had 3 practices all year, I'm sure its the same for most other teams as well. Maybe a 58 game season would have been better.
    Best conditioned or not, next to no down time will impact any players performance. Just look at dark this year... Straight from finals to euro champs a couple weeks later... It's exhausting

Thanks

Best conditioned or not, next to no down time will impact any players performance. Just look at dark this year... Straight from finals to euro champs a couple weeks later... It's exhausting
    dirk's problem is more of aging and weakening knees than exhaustion

Thanks

dirk's problem is more of aging and weakening knees than exhaustion
    Did you not watch the finals? His age and knees caught up with him that much in 7 months?

Thanks

I knew knicks victory yesterday was too good to be true

Thanks

Did you not watch the finals? His age and knees caught up with him that much in 7 months?
    Actually I couldn't, I was out of the country. He has knee problems, and playing on them through the playoffs and in the euro championship after took a huge toll on them. That won't be true next season of most players in the Olympics as most are not aging with reoccurring injuries.

Guess not too much to say I'm just a proud Sacramento Kings Fan

How about them Celtics yesterday?

Lakers aren't even fun to watch this season, it's kinda sad actually.

Quote Originally Posted by punjabi212 View Post
    How about them Celtics yesterday?
    Yeah that was a good win for them, we'll see if they can keep it going with that kind of intensity.
    Last edited by TreyATX; 01-29-2012 at 12:07 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

Lakers suck. Thought that Clippers game would wake them up, but it didnt.

The Lakers are having trouble scoring. They need real help at the PG position

They've needed a solid play making PG for years now. Oh well.

I hate saying it but it seems as if this could be Miami's year....unless Chicago plays like they should.
    No idea who's coming out of the West though.......OKC has most potential I think.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    They've needed a solid play making PG for years now. Oh well.

I hate saying it but it seems as if this could be Miami's year....unless Chicago plays like they should.
    No idea who's coming out of the West though.......OKC has most potential I think.
    I don't think anyone will question the Bulls anymore after today's game. Nearly winning without the best defender you could possibly put on LeBron, and to a much lesser extent a solid backup pg.

The Pacers are a much improving team too, Boston might be back on track as well. In the west I still have high hopes for the Grizzlies and you can't count the Spurs yet either, but OKC is the only team in the west with the depth to match up with Chicago or Miami. Unless there are major changes before the trade deadline of course.

Thanks

Heartbreaker. Never expect rose to miss both FT

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Heartbreaker. Never expect rose to miss both FT
    yea that was rough, didnt expect him to miss that shot either on the next possession, but as i think kerr said, you miss as many game winning/game tying shots as you make, its true its no different than any other shot over the course of your career when its all said and done.

how about this spurs and mavs game, leaving the bench in for the entire 4th and OT

Thanks
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

Lakers barely pulled that one off. It's like they are trying to lose on the road.

Page 243 of 317 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233241242243244245 253 293 ... LastLast