Page 242 of 317 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232240241242243244 252 292 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,840 of 6335

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Official NBA Thread

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Ya, I know the Pacers are a decent team. Still, gotta win a game like that at home. Next game against Clippers too. Probably gonna be a 4 game losing streak.
    so what are the lakers offering for dron then? lol

Lol who's dron?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by punjabi212 View Post
    Lol who's dron?
    DRon, as in Deron Williams

Thanks
    Thanked 15,562 Times in 7,112 Posts

Oh lol, never heard that one before. D Will I've heard.

Ya, we need him or another good point guard desperately. And Dwight Howard

D-Will or D-12 lol.

Would you do a Bynum, Gasol, Blake and Barnes for Howard, Hedo and Reddick? The salaries work.

And using advanced statistics (Hollinger) this deal would be a +6 in wins for the Lakers but -9 wins for the Magic.

Thanks

At this point I would. Not sure if the Lakers are willing to give up both Gasol and Bynum for him though.

Thanks

At this point I would. Not sure if the Lakers are willing to give up both Gasol and Bynum for him though.
    If I were the Lakers I wouldn't. The list of trade possibilities for Howard is pretty small. Dallas doesn't have assets, neither do the Nets. The Lakers do but to a small extent. Of his list, I don't really see anything happening, and its in the Lakers interest to not trade as long as the list isn't expanded. They have a pretty high chance at signing him in the off-season, as do the Mavs. The same goes with DRon or D Will or D-12 or w/e you want to call him lol, to a lesser extend. I don't see the blockbuster deals going down like last year, at least not at the moment.

I think they should try to fit Williams in with Kobe, Bynum, and Gasol. I would have been ok with trading Gasol if they had Odom to fill his shoes, which they don't anymore since his feelings got hurt :'( and obviously Bynum as well if you were getting Howard, but now, not so much.

Thanks

I actually think keeping the Lakers the way they are and just adding D-Will would be pretty damn good too. Would finally have a REAL floor general.

Thanks

I actually think keeping the Lakers the way they are and just adding D-Will would be pretty damn good too. Would finally have a REAL floor general.
    Yea, probably going to be a lot of small deals this year, this might be a hard season for the Laker faithful lol. Really hard if Howard and Williams get trading or sign somewhere else after the season is over.

I hate to be the negative guy, but will someone explain how the Lakers will sign D-12 while being over the cap next year?

Thanks

I hate to be the negative guy, but will someone explain how the Lakers will sign D-12 while being over the cap next year?
    Faith, lol

Haha

Thanks

negotiate a better salary with Bynum instead of paying the $16 mil he doesn't deserve, amnesty artest or blake. maybe it would be easier to let bynum go and try to sign howard?

Quote Originally Posted by davebu View Post
    negotiate a better salary with Bynum instead of paying the $16 mil he doesn't deserve, amnesty artest or blake. maybe it would be easier to let bynum go and try to sign howard?
    If they amnesty Artest (or Blake), they would still be over the cap. They could maybe not pick up Bynum's $16mil option and amnesty Artest (not sure if they can since he has a player option). Howard would then get about $15mil per but then it would be Howard, Gasol, Kobe, (a year older) Blake, Fisher ($3mil player option he will obviously do) and Walton. And no more cap room.

Thanks

mmmmmmman screw this salary system. They should start lending out players like in soccer. $15 mil to loan howard

Celtics just pummeled the Magic (87-56) without Rondo and Allen. It was vintage KG out there lol.

Thanks

Damn. Where was that magic team against the lakers lol. This is a odd season.

Thanks

Damn. Where was that magic team against the lakers lol. This is a odd season.
    how many games have the magic and lakers played in recent days, tired legs...

im guessing they were able to get howard in foul trouble early, without him on the court its easy pickings...

oh, and for salaries, where would you guys predict williams and howard end up?

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a odd season.
    This is a terrible season. There have been way too many ****** games this year due to them having virtually no down time at all. Unfortunately, with the season finishing late and then the Olympics later this year, next season will be rather crappy too. At least for the first couple p months.

Page 242 of 317 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232240241242243244 252 292 ... LastLast