Page 241 of 317 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231239240241242243 251 291 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 6335

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Official NBA Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 15,550 Times in 7,109 Posts

If lebron had Kobe's basketball IQ and killer instinct he would be unstoppable.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    If lebron had Kobe's basketball IQ and killer instinct he would be unstoppable.
    Lebron has great NBA IQ but doesn't have that killer instinct. If Lebron had Jordan's/Kobe's will to win, he'd be the best player in the history of the game.
    Last edited by punjabi212; 01-18-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by punjabi212 View Post
    Man, the Knicks are suckin badly. Melo and Amare shot a combined 12-44. Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yikes is right

Lebron has great NBA IQ but doesn't have that killer instinct. If Lebron had Jordan's/Kobe's will to win, he'd be the best player in the history of the game.
    Yup

Simon, have you ever seen Lebron live? He's even faster and bigger in person lol.

Thanks

Nope, never seen Lebron live. I have seen Wade though.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I probably wouldn't put Blake at #2, their voting for that slot was kinda weird, Love plays the 5 more and Durant plays the 3 more, but both are better than Griffin. Oh, and Aldridge is better too. To straight years of carrying his team where Blake couldn't do that at all.

In the Kobe vs. Wade debate, to bad Wade probably won't play tonight, would be an awesome matchup to watch. I'd take Kobe over, he has done a lot more with a lot less talent throughout his career.

LeBron gets way to much credit. Hes a premadonna, the team plays better with him on the bench. He holds the ball to long, doesn't pass to open guys often (yes I know he gets 6-7 assists a game, but with the amount of possessions he has it should be double that)

To be a little selfish for my team, anyone thing the Ellis or Howard to Chicago deals will happen?

Quote Originally Posted by davebu View Post
    I probably wouldn't put Blake at #2, their voting for that slot was kinda weird, Love plays the 5 more and Durant plays the 3 more, but both are better than Griffin. Oh, and Aldridge is better too. To straight years of carrying his team where Blake couldn't do that at all.

In the Kobe vs. Wade debate, to bad Wade probably won't play tonight, would be an awesome matchup to watch. I'd take Kobe over, he has done a lot more with a lot less talent throughout his career.

LeBron gets way to much credit. Hes a premadonna, the team plays better with him on the bench. He holds the ball to long, doesn't pass to open guys often (yes I know he gets 6-7 assists a game, but with the amount of possessions he has it should be double that)

To be a little selfish for my team, anyone thing the Ellis or Howard to Chicago deals will happen?
    You must be the only one in the world to think the Heat are better with Lebron on the bench.

And did you forget Kobe played with Shaq? You know the alpha dog during the 3-peat?

Thanks

You must be the only one in the world to think the Heat are better with Lebron on the bench.

And did you forget Kobe played with Shaq? You know the alpha dog during the 3-peat?
    Kobe has been in the playoffs every season, regardless of the talent, or lack of around him. Wade missed a year in the playoffs, still impressive though. Wade got it done with Shaq the duo only got it done once, injuries may have played a part, but I don't think anyone would say they could have won three. After Shaq left the Lakers Kobe carried the team through the season and into the playoffs, and he is doing it again this year. You could argue that he had a little break when Gasol first came and was playing well.

When I watch the Heat I can't help but see LeBron hurting the flow of the team. Anyone have an insider membership to check the stats of wade and bosh when LeBron doesn't bring the ball up the court, doesn't hold it for more than a couple of seconds, or is on the bench? I could almost guarantee that they shoot much better.

Thanks

Actually the first year after Shaq left The Lakers didnt make the playoffs. Its when they got the 10th pick and chose Andrew Bynum.

Thanks

Actually the first year after Shaq left The Lakers didnt make the playoffs. Its when they got the 10th pick and chose Andrew Bynum.
    Thats right, the year they didn't have a coach lol

Thanks

Thats right, the year they didn't have a coach lol
    Yup, thats the one. I think Rudy only made it to January or something like that.

If Lebron doesn't play tonight, it's going to be a boring game.

Thanks

If Lebron doesn't play tonight, it's going to be a boring game.
    he was sent home from the shootaround, dont expect him to paly

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

How does any GM still think Kobe is better than Wade right now?
    Watch the close ups of Kobe, look at his eyes, it's pure fire.

Thanks

he was sent home from the shootaround, dont expect him to paly
    glad to see i was wrong, lakers out to a pretty slow start, they keep talking about kobe's wrist is acting up again.

Everytime I see Curry it makes me laugh lol.

Thanks

So the pacers beat the lakers n the bucks beat the heat? Interesting...dunno whos favorite to win it all IMO

Thanks

Boy do the Lakers suck right now
    fyi the Pacers will be a top 4 seed in the east, tough loss at home, but to a strong team.

now loosing to the bucks at home is a much different story.

Thanks

Ya, I know the Pacers are a decent team. Still, gotta win a game like that at home. Next game against Clippers too. Probably gonna be a 4 game losing streak.

Page 241 of 317 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231239240241242243 251 291 ... LastLast