Page 240 of 317 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230238239240241242 250 290 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,800 of 6335

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Official NBA Thread

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Yea man double figures inpoints rebounds assists n blocks blocking all kobe shots making him really earn 20 points.

Well bulls were losing by bout 27 points and pretty much using the bench so im glad it wasnt tht much of a blowout.

Knicks are pretty much a disappoinment well really just amare
    Knicks will always be a disappointment as long as Dantonio is there.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by punjabi212 View Post
    LOL @ quad double.

Well the Bulls lost. I know they didn't have Rose but they shouldn't have lost by 16.

Knicks lost too. Melo had an off night but Amare has been terrible this year.
    Can't win every game, should the Grizzlies have lost by 40 when they were in Chicago? If they had another shot w/o Rose they could get it done, its not easy to adjust on the fly when you have only had 2 practices all season.

Still disappointing that no one really stepped up to take control of the game. Bulls haven't used amnesty yet... if some people don't play to their potential/salary by the end of this year I expect them to be cut. Can we get those Ellis and Howard rumors floating around again...

Thanks
    Thanked 15,555 Times in 7,111 Posts

Nothing to be ashamed about. You have your best player side-lined going to a decent teams arena. In that situation I would be surprised if the Bulls had won that game. If they had been at home against Memphis without Rose, then thats a different story.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Nothing to be ashamed about. You have your best player side-lined going to a decent teams arena. In that situation I would be surprised if the Bulls had won that game. If they had been at home against Memphis without Rose, then thats a different story.
    Tonight's performance is more of what I wanted out of them, even if they ended up loosing. Boozer finally stepping up, Noah playing like he did last season, and on top of that Rip is back and really had a good game early, didn't play much late but I suspect that was because of the score.

Thanks

See what difference playing at home can do. Also playing a struggling team doesn't hurt either.

Lebron with another beast game. He dominates more when Wade is out.
    Last edited by punjabi212; 01-17-2012 at 09:45 PM.

Thanks

They had a amazing second half. Spurs were blowing them out in the first.

Who would've thought the Wizards would beat the Thunder? Durant only shot 2 of 10 from beyond the arc.

Thanks

Yikes, they calling a mulligan on that one. It happens though, this is the NBA, they are all pros. No telling how motivated a team can be at home sometimes.

Yikes, they calling a mulligan on that one. It happens though, this is the NBA, they are all pros. No telling how motivated a team can be at home sometimes.
    Yeah, plus when you're playing a good team fans show up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by punjabi212 View Post
    Who would've thought the Wizards would beat the Thunder? Durant only shot 2 of 10 from beyond the arc.
    live by the jumper die by the jumper, Durant has been known to take more jumpers than necessary and not drive to the hoop often enough.

Anyone else check out the GM survey from this year 2011-12 NBA.com GM Survey Results | NBA.com

How does any GM still think Kobe is better than Wade right now? Kobe is leading the league in scoring right now but his efficiency is low.

Blake #2 PF? LOLLLLLLLLL

Someone on ESPN said GM's don't take these too seriously though and that some have someone else fill it out.

Thanks

Cause Kobe can still ball that's why

Not to mention Wade has trouble stayin on the court.

Kobe can still ball but he's not better than Wade anymore. I doubt they take injuries in account when they vote. Anyways, can't analyze these polls too much.

Your fellow Lakers fans also think he's better than Jordan lol. But in what aspect do you think he's better than Wade? Wade's faster, a better defender, can take it to the rim better. Kobe is a better shooter and both are clutch. Don't get me wrong, career-wise Kobe is better but right now I think Wade is better.

Thanks

Sssshit if wade could score 40 or more points in 4 straight games then wade is better

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Sssshit if wade could score 40 or more points in 4 straight games then wade is better
    It's not always about scoring.

Thanks

Let's not get crazy now lol. He's not better than Jordan.

I dunno. Just his basketball instinct I guess. No one has it quite like him. On paper he isn't better than wade. Real world I still think he is though.

Let's not get crazy now lol. He's not better than Jordan.

I dunno. Just his basketball instinct I guess. No one has it quite like him. On paper he isn't better than wade. Real world I still think he is though.
    I respect that.

Man, the Knicks are suckin badly. Melo and Amare shot a combined 12-44. Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by punjabi212; 01-18-2012 at 10:35 PM.

Page 240 of 317 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230238239240241242 250 290 ... LastLast