Page 182 of 317 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172180181182183184 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 6335

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Official NBA Thread

With Westbrook and durant yeah. I just hope hardan plays like he did in game 5 for the rest of the play offs. Oh and serge with his million block shots lol
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

player to watch in that series Randolph

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sickchris714 View Post
    player to watch in that series Randolph
    I think he will be less effective if OKC keeps the pace up

Very true

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

Hopefully they will stick to their guns

I am sure they will and blow through the griz

Thanks

Yep and hopefully play a busted up Dallas team

Yeah then NBA finals

Thanks

Where the Bulls will sweep them, lol

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    What worked 4 years ago was not what won 61 games this season. He refused to play and develop our only 7 footer in Tiago Splitter. Screw him, him and Tim need to retire now.

Yea but who couldn't bring the best out of Kobe and Jordan? It was those 2 that brought him all those rings. They made their team mates better.
    Damn we are witnessing the end of the Duncan era somewhat sad as a bball fan. I know there's no silver lining but keep ya head up SB you guys had a hell of a season.

I think you guys got a couple solid young guys to build on, in the end it all came down to the Spurs Big Three in Parker, Manu and Duncan and they were simply outplayed all around.

Thanks

Yea it sucks

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sickchris714 View Post
    yeah but carlise has a different style of offense. phil has kept the same style of offense after leaving chicago.
    What style of offense does Carlisle have? I'm still trying to identify any sign of offensive coaching from that man. The guy routinely fails to capitalize on hot players and fails to make the team get Dirk the ball more.

If it were a once in a while thing, then I would blame the players, but when it develops into a pattern you must look at the coach. Plus there are numerous times where he's pulled players that were the heart and blood of the team on specific nights (benching Marion for the first 7+ minutes of the 4th qtr in game 4!?!?!?!?!) only to go back to what he's used to... letting Terry run around like an idiot without any concept of shot selection or passing. (It's fine when the guy is hot, but how many shots must a player miss before you realize that he's just not "on" that night?).

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Ah well I am just saying that both Pop and Phil's legacies are a weee bit inflated.
    They absolutely are, especially Phil's.

I find it difficult to label a coach as "great" when he constantly has 2+ all-stars on his team.
    Last edited by mortopher; 04-30-2011 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Duncan still has a $21 million player option for next season, I doubt he retires.

I think the Spurs will trade Parker since he has more value than any other player. They just can't keep shuffling players around the big three. They've tried for 3 years and it hasn't worked.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mortopher View Post

They absolutely are, especially Phil's.

I find it difficult to label a coach as "great" when he constantly has 2+ all-stars on his team.
    It takes tons of greatness to coach top ten players.

Quote Originally Posted by punjabi212 View Post
    Duncan still has a $21 million player option for next season, I doubt he retires.

I think the Spurs will trade Parker since he has more value than any other player. They just can't keep shuffling players around the big three. They've tried for 3 years and it hasn't worked.
    Problem is no free agent wants to come to San Antonio over sexier cities, and no team wants to trade the missing piece to San Antonio for obvious reasons. The Spurs can only hit the allstar international late 2nd round draft pick so many times. Its actually quite amazing that they have had the run that they have with all things considered.

It also hurts that the one time they decided to spend some cash and get Jefferson, he turned out to be a total bust.

They need to develop Tiago Splitter and hopefully draft a young 7 footer like Lucas Nogueira to play along side of him. Utilize Tim Duncan's final year(s) to teach those young 4/5s to play the game.

Last edited by StealthBravo; 04-30-2011 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^^ Tiago Splitter has shown some improvements already... I watched him played few minutes while duncan was on the bench and he definitely getting his game on.

^Damn it also didn't help that Pop seemed all jovial at his postgame almost as if he knew or expected SA wasn't going to win the series

Watching the thunder game I am afraid like I said it's going to be a close series

Down 10 at half a little upsetting

Thanks

Thibs coach of the year !!!!!!!! FTW just waiting for the announcement of MVP Rose now

I am happy he got it

Page 182 of 317 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172180181182183184 192 232 282 ... LastLast