+ Reply
Page 180 of 316 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170178179180181182 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,600 of 6306

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Official NBA Thread

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Originally Posted by Simon OKC in 7? So you are saying they will do what Celtics couldnt do last year If LA does play OKC then OKC will have to
...
  1. #3581
    chi-town fanatic! Paco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    1,429
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    OKC in 7? So you are saying they will do what Celtics couldnt do last year

    If LA does play OKC then OKC will have to win in 6 or less. I dont see them winning a game 7 in LA.
    Agree game 7 in the finals is where the big boys come and play lakers hav them thunder lacks of them for now

  2. #3582
    Livin the iPhone Life bobright's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,894
    Thanks
    444
    Thanked 216 Times in 149 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    OKC in 7? So you are saying they will do what Celtics couldnt do last year
    you want to go there to last year, but im sure you dont want to revisit that slaughtering of Game 6 in 07-08

  3. #3583
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,244
    Thanks
    6,599
    Thanked 14,785 Times in 6,878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    you want to go there to last year, but im sure you dont want to revisit that slaughtering of Game 6 in 07-08
    Haha, ya, I dont wanna go back that far
    *No Bynum that year though remember.

  4. #3584
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,244
    Thanks
    6,599
    Thanked 14,785 Times in 6,878 Posts

    Ready for the game SB? Spurs lose tonight and I believe you would owe me a thanks

  5. #3585
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    500
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 42 Times in 30 Posts

    Let's go Spurs

  6. #3586
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    500
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 42 Times in 30 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    Let's go Spurs
    Its been a close game most the way through. Another one down to the wire hopefully.

  7. #3587
    Livin the iPhone Life bobright's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,894
    Thanks
    444
    Thanked 216 Times in 149 Posts

    happy for TA wish we still had him

    and Z-Bo wow

  8. #3588
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,244
    Thanks
    6,599
    Thanked 14,785 Times in 6,878 Posts

    He's killing it wow. Never thought this would happen.

  9. #3589
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    We went up by one then disappeared... Time to blow this team up.

  10. #3590
    iPhoneaholic sickchris714's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anaheim, California
    Posts
    399
    Thanks
    1,574
    Thanked 67 Times in 51 Posts

    lets go memphis!!!

  11. #3591
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,244
    Thanks
    6,599
    Thanked 14,785 Times in 6,878 Posts

    I thought you guys had it when you went up by 1. Definitely time to get some new young blood in there.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    StealthBravo (04-29-2011)

  13. #3592
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sickchris714 View Post
    lets go memphis!!!
    f u

  14. #3593
    iPhoneaholic sickchris714's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anaheim, California
    Posts
    399
    Thanks
    1,574
    Thanked 67 Times in 51 Posts

    HA HA!! should of ended at 5.

  15. #3594
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I thought you guys had it when you went up by 1. Definitely time to get some new young blood in there.
    Thats not really the problem. We went from a fast pace, high octane offense and then 2 weeks before the playoffs, they went back to the half court push it through Tim offense.

    Spurs got sooo much praise that they were able to adapt and change their style of play and it won them 61 games. Then they abandon it for something that doesn't work.

    Fuc* Pop

    Quote Originally Posted by sickchris714 View Post
    HA HA!! should of ended at 5.
    Should have been Spurs in 5


    Oh well OKC will kick the **** out of everyone left in the west.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 04-29-2011 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. #3595
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,244
    Thanks
    6,599
    Thanked 14,785 Times in 6,878 Posts

    Well I'm not gonna laugh. Lakers could very well meet the same fate this year (hope not though). Both our teams ruled the 2000-2010 decade. Just time to retool and start over. You guys have a great coach and management. Spurs will be just fine in the long run. Sux, I kinda wanted to see another classic Spurs/Lakers matchup.

  17. #3596
    iPhoneaholic sickchris714's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anaheim, California
    Posts
    399
    Thanks
    1,574
    Thanked 67 Times in 51 Posts

    yeah should have but memphis went out there and gave it everything they got. memphis v okc will go 6 or 7 and memphis can keep up with okc. and idk bout them beating the other teams.

  18. #3597
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Well I'm not gonna laugh. Lakers could very well meet the same fate this year (hope not though). Both our teams ruled the 2000-2010 decade. Just time to retool and start over. You guys have a great coach and management. Spurs will be just fine in the long run. Sux, I kinda wanted to see another classic Spurs/Lakers matchup.
    Pop is an idiot who got great players in Tim, Manu, and Parker. That being said, I don't think much of Phil Jackson either.

  19. #3598
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,244
    Thanks
    6,599
    Thanked 14,785 Times in 6,878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Thats not really the problem. We went from a fast pace, high octane offense and then 2 weeks before the playoffs, they went back to the half court push it through Tim offense.

    Spurs got sooo much praise that they were able to adapt and change their style of play and it won them 61 games. Then they abandon it for something that doesn't work.

    Fuc* Pop



    Should have been Spurs in 5


    Oh well OKC will kick the **** out of everyone left in the west.
    Ya, I remember them being a lot quicker team at the beginning of the season. I wouldnt be too hard on Pop though, he tried to go back to what worked in the past. Just happened to be a bad decision for the current team.

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Pop is an idiot who got great players in Tim, Manu, and Parker. That being said, I don't think much of Phil Jackson either.
    Phil has his moments too, can be a little lazy sometimes, but I think he still can bring out the best in players.


    Thx for the Thanks btw. Man of your word (not that I had any doubt, I have a lot of respect for you). I honestly thought I would be rocking the spurs avie before the playoffs though.
    Last edited by Simon; 04-29-2011 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. #3599
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Ya, I remember them being a lot quicker team at the beginning of the season. I wouldnt be too hard on Pop though, he tried to go back to what worked in the past. Just happened to be a bad decision for the current team.



    Phil has his moments too, can be a little lazy sometimes, but I think he still can bring out the best in players.


    Thx for the Thanks btw. Man of your word (not that I had any doubt, I have a lot of respect for you). I honestly thought I would be rocking the spurs avie before the playoffs though.
    What worked 4 years ago was not what won 61 games this season. He refused to play and develop our only 7 footer in Tiago Splitter. Screw him, him and Tim need to retire now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post


    Phil has his moments too, can be a little lazy sometimes, but I think he still can bring out the best in players.
    Yea but who couldn't bring the best out of Kobe and Jordan? It was those 2 that brought him all those rings. They made their team mates better.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 04-29-2011 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #3600
    iPhoneaholic sickchris714's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anaheim, California
    Posts
    399
    Thanks
    1,574
    Thanked 67 Times in 51 Posts

    well props goes out to memphis for being the second 8 seed to knock off a 1.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts