Page 44 of 130 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 54 94 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gaming Thread (Official )

Did you pre-order yet?

naw. im just gonna wait for more details to be released, then buy it when it comes out

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    oh. my. god. this gameplay looks EPIC.
    just thought that if you didn't see this already, i'll leave it here.
    YouTube - ‪CALLOFDUTY
    looks like MW2 lol, down to the boat mission

lol
    Last edited by dale1v; 05-27-2011 at 02:32 AM.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

That still looks sick!

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeSlayer View Post
    It's Black Ops, not Modern Warfare Black Ops.
    its modern warfare 3, not black ops ;D

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ikesmasher For This Useful Post:

Paco (05-31-2011)

Thanks

i saw the trailer for it! it looks cool but im getting gears of war 3. BTW i know this is off topic but i was woundering how you change the wording next to your profile picture? just send me a PM.

Only top members can have them changed.

Twitter: @tshoults

A.K.A me and moon and any other awesomely awesome member.... (ask a super mod)

iPhone? More like MyPhone urwack's Avatar
    Thanks

Hows everyone doing on thier detective work in LA Noire? I am up to the Vice Cases and am pretty impressed with the game so far. However playing this is giving me an itch to play some GTA IV just because of the chaos you can cause

Im an awesome member then!

Quote Originally Posted by urwack View Post
    Hows everyone doing on thier detective work in LA Noire? I am up to the Vice Cases and am pretty impressed with the game so far. However playing this is giving me an itch to play some GTA IV just because of the chaos you can cause
    I beat the game. Now going back through to wrap up the platnium. Only have a few more cases to get 5 star on then I got it. Then I wait for PSN to come back up to get the DLC that has been sitting in my box since I bought it.

Finally downloading LA Noire DLC. Nice to see it being 2 gig for both DLC that was included. I like that because it is better than many EA games where DLC is just an unlock of something already on the disc.

Man where was this map when I was playing the game last week. Finding all the cars was a pain.

L.A. Noire Collectables Guide: Interactive Map (WIP) Interactive Map

If you plan on getting the game and getting completion I highly recommend bookmarking that map.
    Last edited by Cer0; 06-02-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Man where was this map when I was playing the game last week. Finding all the cars was a pain.

L.A. Noire Collectables Guide: Interactive Map (WIP) Interactive Map

If you plan on getting the game and getting completion I highly recommend bookmarking that map.
    You do know that the game tracks EVERYTHING for you and has an official site that shows you everything you have and everything you're missing? Even has maps and stuff

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...checklist.html

Seriously. Everything.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Yea but it doesn't tell you where to find the cars. The social rockstar tracking helps with that 47k$ trophy in real time so you don't waste time.

But the social club does show you the shield locations.

Sony E3 highlights. Sony releasing a TV to do split screen the way it should have been. By using polarized 3D glasses to "split" the screens. You can only see your screen and it will be full screen.

PSP2(NGP) is offically PS Vita. Will be out this holiday 249$ for wifi and 299$ for 3G. ATT is the network exclusive for the PSVita.
    Last edited by Cer0; 06-06-2011 at 09:51 PM.

im excited about the halo1 remake. More people coming back to a good game.

as for halo 4, idk. i hope they did a better job with halo at all then bungie did with reach. keep out the armor ability crap.

Sony E3 highlights. Sony releasing a TV to do split screen the way it should have been. By using polarized 3D glasses to "split" the screens. You can only see your screen and it will be full screen.

PSP2(NGP) is offically PS Vita. Will be out this holiday 249$ for wifi and 299$ for 3G. ATT is the network exclusive for the PSVita.
    is it free 3G?

Im buying the PSVita
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

They haven't said but I think it was slipped in an interview that it will require a special data plan.

Page 44 of 130 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 54 94 ... LastLast