Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What's your experience with apple orders online?

Default What's your experience with apple orders online?
    I ordered an IPhone 4 about 3 weeks ago. I was pleased that it shipped out a week early last Wednesday. But it's been stuck on Lantau Island HK since then.
    It was my first order from apple online and it completely suprised me that they ship straight from the factory. Lol. Anyone else have any delays,surprises, or anything else from fedex/apple?
    Last edited by PWNsyst3m; 07-31-2010 at 05:04 PM.

Thanks

Saturday, Called the Apple Store saying i wanna reserve the 4 when it comes in.

Sunday, I get an email form them saying my order is ready. I go pick it up and leave happy

IMO never order from the apple online store just order from the store itsself.

Never had a problem with Apple. I'll bet it's fedex

iPhone? More like MyPhone dazzer1983's Avatar
    Thanks

Ordered 3GS from apple uk when it just came out. Came next day delivery. Wife just got upgrade with o2 and chose iPhone 4 so I could have it and she have my 3GS. Also came next day.

Believe me I used apple online as a last resort. I went ahead and placed an order so I knew I had a reserve if I couldn't find one. I serached and searched for 2 weeks, never had a chance. Lol And The nearest apple store where I live is a good six hour drive. No thank you. I guess I'll be patient. Fedex your crushing my drems.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dazzer1983's Avatar
    Thanks

Apple uk use DHL. Mind you uk isn't very big. Day drive from one end to the other. Top to bottom.

Ah ok I think I know what's going on. I believe Fedex doesn't deliver on weekends unless you get express shipping or whatever. I don't know if that includes international as well. I guess I'll find out Monday. Or later Sunday because then it will be Monday in Hong Kong.

Yes its in Alaska!
    Last edited by PWNsyst3m; 07-31-2010 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost