Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Was thinking..

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default Was thinking..
    Dunno if this is the right section, so sorry if its not, but I was thinking of selling my 3GS, its a replacement from apple and its only 2 days old, warrenty from the other 1 is about 11month, and I'm pretty sure its unlocked cause I can use my T-mobile sim in it, and it was locked to Vodafone before, anyway how much do you think I would get for it roughly?, also I'm not giving up iPhones, just might go to the iPhone 4

I sold my 3GS with blinishes for 280 with in minutes. Sold my wifes white 8 gig 3GS for 350 and a buddy sold his apple replacement 8 gig 3GS for 350

Needless to say I was able to cover the cost of my black iPhone 4 with a. Case and have the money in savings for my wifes white iPhone 4 when that is released

I also highly advise going to iPhone 4. It is with out a doubt the best phone I have had period (I've owned a lot of diff phones and every model of the iPhone )
    Last edited by subywrex; 07-30-2010 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Cool, might try and sell it then, tho it would mean not having a iPhone for about 6 weeks