Results 1 to 15 of 15

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Replaced Safari icon

  1. #1
    iPhone? More like MyPhone posrjak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    PDX
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Replaced Safari icon
    Since the main website I go to is modmyi. I have decided to replace my Safari icon with the ModMyi wrench. Now I go straight to it every time I search the web. It actually saves me a step.

  2. #2
    except the fact that now everytime you click it safari is running like 20 of the same pages if you dont go back and exit out of previous openings.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  3. #3
    iPhone? More like MyPhone posrjak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    PDX
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Yeah just noticed that, hmm maybe not such a great idea.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by westerman View Post
    except the fact that now everytime you click it safari is running like 20 of the same pages if you dont go back and exit out of previous openings.
    Are you saying 20 pages of MMi is bad? What is this blasphemy?

  5. #5
    ^ This is blasphemy, this is madness, THIS IS SAFARI!!!
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by GregTheWang View Post
    Are you saying 20 pages of MMi is bad? What is this blasphemy?
    No I personally have 3 mmi pages going on my iPhone and two on my laptop at all time
    IPhone
    Pg1 home page mmi
    Pg2 forums
    Pg3 user cp

    Laptop
    Pg1 forums
    Pg2 user cp

  7. #7
    iPhone? More like MyPhone macsoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts

    Creepy

  8. #8
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    546
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts

    too bad MMI doesnt have an integrated iphone/ipod app so i wouldnt even need to open safari.

    think about it. tabs at the bottom: news, forums, profile/userCP, PMs, settings (??? something like that). THAT would be nice!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by kadinh View Post
    too bad MMI doesnt have an integrated iphone/ipod app so i wouldnt even need to open safari.

    think about it. tabs at the bottom: news, forums, profile/userCP, PMs, settings (??? something like that). THAT would be nice!
    This

  10. #10
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    546
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts

    i wanted to make one for the forum i have for my friends that live in this area, but it's WAAAAY over my head to make one.

    but anyone that would put one up on cydia, i would even pay for that! imagine: $2 app x 683,331 forum members = $136,662.00! not a bad investment...

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by kadinh View Post
    i wanted to make one for the forum i have for my friends that live in this area, but it's WAAAAY over my head to make one.

    but anyone that would put one up on cydia, i would even pay for that! imagine: $2 app x 683,331 forum members = $136,662.00! not a bad investment...
    Haha it definitely wouldn't be paid. We just have to find a developer who has the time. Compared to even simpler games, it shouldn't be that difficult.

  12. #12
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    546
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts

    i'd pay $2 for a MMI forum app...

  13. #13
    There is already a mmi app on cydia

  14. #14
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    546
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts

    thats close to what we're talking about, but with a more mobile friendly theme (instead of just full screen browsing) with tabs at the bottom (like cydia) to switch between the forum, news, user cp, and PMs.

    i guess its not really necessary that we have it, although it would be really nice.

  15. #15
    I think it would be very useful atleast for me

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •