Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lil Boosie & B.G. - iPhone (off a mixtape, NSFW lyrics!)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Lil Boosie & B.G. - iPhone (off a mixtape, NSFW lyrics!)
    Lol I just heard this song off a mixtape and thought it was hilarious. Even Gangstaz love their iPhone's.

Starts out cussing right off the bat so NSFW or people who don't like dirty words in their songs.

No need to even download, it will autoplay when the site loads completely.

http://hulkshare.com/ig9gtbh4nvel
    (btw, it was released online by the artists themselves so this song isn't hosted illegally.)

"My iPhone the sickest all black with the otterbox/ jailbroken so my apps free im stuntin now/ 8 gig to little so I had to get a 32" lmao this song cracks me up
    Last edited by bts0uth; 07-23-2010 at 02:11 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

Lil' boosie is being tried for Multiple Murder charges here in Baton Rouge and if convicted he will most likely get the Death Penalty. The murder charges against him are because he had a hit man squad in which he used to murder several individuals. He's facing murder charges and the death penalty because he was the one who called the hit's. Not to mention, when being processed into Jail he tried to smuggle in drugs into the prison and I think he also tried to smuggle in a weapon (I may be mistaken about the weapon part but I thought I heard he had tried to smuggle in a weapon as well).....

Not knocking your taste in music or anything because everyone likes the music that THEY like and thats cool but I just thought it was interesting to see a lil boosie thread on MMi and thought I'd share some of the Local news involving lil boosie..... But on a personal note, I can't stand his music. My 5 year old nephew could make a record than lil boosie.... I hate to see him possibly facing the death penalty and all but d@mn I hate his music lol........

But I do like BG's stuff from back in the day before he left the hot boyz and all of that crew.
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I hadn't heard about all that but damn it's crazy. I haven't listened to him for years before finding this lol...I just downloaded it because it's about iPhones

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bts0uth View Post
    I hadn't heard about all that but damn it's crazy. I haven't listened to him for years before finding this lol...I just downloaded it because it's about iPhones
    I havent listened to the song you linked yet but yea, it is crazy. There's been reports that while in jail he told his "soldiers" (or something like that) to take care of witnesses (which is also what some of the murder charges he's facing because he had his hit squad take care of witnesses.... if you catch my drift) and to shut the media up..... the guy is really messed up in the head.

Thanks

That's hilarious...they even mention jailbreaking. LOL. I've never been a Boosie fan though. Didn't he have some cuts on some of Wally Sparks' mixtapes?

Thanks

BWAHAHAHA he said I got that 4G I phone lol......"my iPhone slick and black with the otterbox.... I had to get me the 32" lol lol lol lol lol lol I hate Otterbox cases. Unless you work in construction, what's the point of getting an otterbox? If your not mature enough to take care of your phone then you probably shouldn't get an iPhone.