+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Just brought home my new baby!

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Thank u Cory. I am actually a she and don't have a truck to show off. I love my car and have already put a great deal of money into
    Thanks

Thank u Cory. I am actually a she and don't have a truck to show off. I love my car and have already put a great deal of money into it as well as saving up to buying it. Took several months. Right now I am having it repainted so it will b another week or two before I get it back.

U r right. C5 was started in 97. Mine is the C4 LT1 which has the auto tranny. Would have went with the standard but fell in love with the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    Yaaaay! 1 for 2 at least. The C5 started in 96? I thought it was 97... Oh well. I don't know a whole lot about cars, (more than the average person), I just have a weird ability to guess car years. I can also usually guess strangely close or even spot on how much people paid for stuff. Not even necessarily stuff I know anything about. It kinda freaks me/other people out sometimes! Lol
    Last edited by Beloved; 07-25-2010 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123