+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New here...

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Hello, i'm new here. I have heard and seen alot about this site from cydia and my web searches about iPod/iPhone modding and jailbeaking so I decided I'd join. I've
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default New here...
    Hello, i'm new here. I have heard and seen alot about this site from cydia and my web searches about iPod/iPhone modding and jailbeaking so I decided I'd join. I've been jailbreaking for almost 2 years now, and keep finding more stuff to try and mess around with so the whole topic keeps me interested.
    So, just saying hello to everyone.

And does anyone know if I can ssh the files for reflecting dock on my iPod Touch and put them on my iPhone? Since my iPhone can't be upgraded to 4.0 I just made a 4.0 looking theme for it and it looks about right its just missing the reflecting dock thing and I'm trying to find it but cant really...

Thanks

Hi. Welcome.

Yes. You can ssh the reflecting dock files to the iPhone. I'm not sure if WinterBoard still has it. The themes are located in /var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX.

XXXXXX is the numbers of the theme folder.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeiPod View Post
    Hi. Welcome.

Yes. You can ssh the reflecting dock files to the iPhone. I'm not sure if WinterBoard still has it. The themes are located in /var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX.

XXXXXX is the numbers of the theme folder.
    Well yeah, but what about the dock just straight off my ipod? Like no affiliation with winterboard?