Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New unlock all basebands is out!!!

Default New unlock all basebands is out!!!
    I think the only way to get an unlock to one out is but following these very REALISTIC steps:

1. Donate to the unlockers. (dev-team does not take donations so donate your fortunes to George hotz)
    2. After donating and making George hotz a multi-billionaire he will build his empire of dev-teams that will unlock everything for free thanks to generous donators.
    3. George Hotz will be so praised he will become the leader of Microsoft and take over all of it's worthless competitors.(Apple)
    4. Xbox 360 will be no more when Microsoft makes the Xbox 1737388485x10^86354493
    5. The new xbox will be portable, have wifi access everywhere, have video chat, 173,673 Tera pixel camera, 172663737333p video, 173,673 video resolution, and will go in wifi speed of 27,273,552 tera bits per second.
    6. Your iPhone 2g, 3g, 3gs, 4 will always be unlocked and jailbroken. Ipad and iPod touch also but the Ipad will be used as an iPod touch with capabilities of holding 200 balloons with helium rather than 10. Man weight is a miracle and so is the enlargement of LCD screens at crappy resolution.
    7. Too bad that now you have the new xbox because now the iPhones will be in the garbage..
    8. Lol WTF most radical imaginative unlocking process.
    9. I'm gonna eat a waffle be back in a minute.
    10. I'm back...so...yeah...For the last time both the dev-team and George Hotz are working on this. Many more are too and in a week to 2 weeks we will be using are luxurious iPhones once again. No matter what Apple does, iPhone developers are going to always find their way around their patches. It's is inevitable! Apple won't lock the iPhones forever. Believe me the hardware unlock will always be there although waiting is what you should do if you know an unlock is coming. Good luck tonall those who are patient and are waiting and remember to Follow the tuts correctly. Never upgrade your iPhone or iTunes no matter what always be 100% sure. Like me I upgraded since I have infinite boot and I had seen unlock videos. Later I saw that i i had 5.09 boot loader and was now in 3.1.3 5.12.01. Don't make that mistake again. That's all I have to say.

Thanks!

Lol also remeber trust the REAL unlock/jailbreaks. Such as greensn0w, spartanbreak, gull1hack, etc......

Did it work?
    Last edited by slayoxus; 06-17-2010 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

wow...

Someones looking for attention....

Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 6,197 Posts

Thread moved to Chit-Chat.

I should have stopped reading at "I Think.... "

Fail approved

Thanks

Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slayoxus View Post
    10. I'm back...so...yeah...
    Who the F are you, where did you go, and when are you going back?
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

^^ he was back from eating his waffles, DUHHH

But pretty lame

yup, lame...and raptors what happened to your sig/avvy?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slayoxus View Post
    I think the only way to get an unlock to one out is but following these very REALISTIC steps:

1. Donate to the unlockers. (dev-team does not take donations so donate your fortunes to George hotz)
    2. After donating and making George hotz a multi-billionaire he will build his empire of dev-teams that will unlock everything for free thanks to generous donators.
    3. George Hotz will be so praised he will become the leader of Microsoft and take over all of it's worthless competitors.(Apple)
    4. Xbox 360 will be no more when Microsoft makes the Xbox 1737388485x10^86354493
    5. The new xbox will be portable, have wifi access everywhere, have video chat, 173,673 Tera pixel camera, 172663737333p video, 173,673 video resolution, and will go in wifi speed of 27,273,552 tera bits per second.
    6. Your iPhone 2g, 3g, 3gs, 4 will always be unlocked and jailbroken. Ipad and iPod touch also but the Ipad will be used as an iPod touch with capabilities of holding 200 balloons with helium rather than 10. Man weight is a miracle and so is the enlargement of LCD screens at crappy resolution.
    7. Too bad that now you have the new xbox because now the iPhones will be in the garbage..
    8. Lol WTF most radical imaginative unlocking process.
    9. I'm gonna eat a waffle be back in a minute.
    10. I'm back...so...yeah...For the last time both the dev-team and George Hotz are working on this. Many more are too and in a week to 2 weeks we will be using are luxurious iPhones once again. No matter what Apple does, iPhone developers are going to always find their way around their patches. It's is inevitable! Apple won't lock the iPhones forever. Believe me the hardware unlock will always be there although waiting is what you should do if you know an unlock is coming. Good luck tonall those who are patient and are waiting and remember to Follow the tuts correctly. Never upgrade your iPhone or iTunes no matter what always be 100% sure. Like me I upgraded since I have infinite boot and I had seen unlock videos. Later I saw that i i had 5.09 boot loader and was now in 3.1.3 5.12.01. Don't make that mistake again. That's all I have to say.

Thanks!

Lol also remeber trust the REAL unlock/jailbreaks. Such as greensn0w, spartanbreak, gull1hack, etc......

Did it work?
    EDM

Way to rip from the home page zeal

Thanks

Np
    EDM

Haha op must be bored lol

Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    yup, lame...and raptors what happened to your sig/avvy?
    He probably posted from a different device. It strips the avy/ and sig. It happens sometimes.

i dunno why u guys are talking about

ahah but yea i was on diff device earlier

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

I'm posting from two tin cans and a string. Lemme flip it over and see what's on the side of the tin cans...... Oh, AT&T.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast