Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Just Announced for Verizon - The Droid Incredible

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Default Just Announced for Verizon - The Droid Incredible
    The Droid Incredible is made by HTC... not Motorola. It has a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, a 3.7" (480 x 800) AMOLED screen, Android 2.1 operating system with the latest HTC sense user interface, 8 megapixel camera with dual LED flasha, Wi-Fi, and CDMA radios. The price tag is $199.99 with a two-year contract with Verizon Wireless and mail-in rebate. Additionally it uses the Android OS but integrates it's own Sense UI for native apps/widgets such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr.. etc.

Decent specs! 8MP camera is awesome for a phone.
    Last edited by Poseidon79; 04-15-2010 at 12:57 PM.

Snapdragon is a sweet name for a processor lol I kinda wish I would have thought of that for a username when I signed up.
    Phone sounds like a beast. I hope the new iPhone gets specs close to that!

Thanks

New iPhone is supposed to be an A+++ upgrade.
    EDM

I know alot of folks around here dont want to hear this but HTC and Android are a lethal combo guys!

Anyone check out the reviews on it? It seems alright, but idk... Don't get me wrong, I love HTC, I think they make great devices. However, Android still has a bit of maturing to do before it can contend. HTC does a good job of covering it up, but it still doesn't make up for it...

Anyhow, that phone has better specs than some netbooks! lol that's pretty sweet :-)
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix