Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [xbox live] COD MW2 10th prestige lobby

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
sorry if this is in the wrong place or not allowed please move/delete if it is I will be holding a modded XP lobby for MW2 on Friday Feb. 7th.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation [xbox live] COD MW2 10th prestige lobby
    sorry if this is in the wrong place or not allowed please move/delete if it is
    I will be holding a modded XP lobby for MW2 on Friday Feb. 7th. The cost is $10 paypal(gift) or 1600 MC points. This is a fairly easy thing to do, but there are some rules.

1.) Do not invite your friends or tell your friends my GT. If you do, you will void your ability to use this service and you won't get a refund.
    2.) Please stay in game chat so you can listen to the instructions.
    3.) Please follow the rules or the game will end and you will be kicked.
    4.) You need to appear offline.

Post here or pm if interested first come first serve only 10 spots available. Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey ill pay 1600MCS

GT: Monster Pwnage

what time will it be?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default ill pay
    I will pay 10$ Via paypal, When will This even Be Happening

Gamertag = AFR08 the 0 is a Zero, Please Add me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

AH frustrating but modded xbox was just banned so lobby postponed glad no one has paid yet will let everyone know when the lobby is back on by posting a new thread and del. this one

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default hack
    yeah please inv xX iDeeKz Xx wot time is it held??????

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Why do you have to glitch? Why not get to 10th prestige the official way. People like you ruin the game for everyone else. I was playing this weekend and every game I played there was some type of glitch going. Whether it was unlimited Care Package glitch, Super Speed Care Package Glitch, Lag Switches, etc. You guys are dumb.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gQstatus05 For This Useful Post:

yosnowman (02-02-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gqstatus05 View Post
    you guys are dumb.
    qft
    "If You're Not First, You're Last" - Ricky Bobby

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gQstatus05 View Post
    Why do you have to glitch? Why not get to 10th prestige the official way. People like you ruin the game for everyone else. I was playing this weekend and every game I played there was some type of glitch going. Whether it was unlimited Care Package glitch, Super Speed Care Package Glitch, Lag Switches, etc. You guys are dumb.
    Along with the boosters and glitchers, don't forget:
    The lag
    The unbalanced perks and killstreaks (camping with danger close and a noobtube is piss easy, then raping the souveneir shop with chopper gunner makes a ridiculous KDR even easier).
    The very bad weapons that have zero recoil and are overused to oblivion and the crap coding that's so exploitable that people don't even HAVE to learn how to play normally.
    The lag
    The shabby mistakes found all over the game (Arabic writing on the shops Karachi when the official language of Pakistan is Urdu, soldiers running round dual wielding 19th century shotguns)
    The lag
    MW2 reminds me of a typical Hollywood action film.
    Last edited by dale1v; 02-02-2010 at 09:16 AM.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I hadn't noticed the language but this game got ruined by all the hackers. I hope IW resets the whole game, stats, etc. I'm on my first presitige almost on my second. I only get on during the weekends.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

gt: coldstones2720

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    Along with the boosters and glitchers, don't forget:
    The lag
    The unbalanced perks and killstreaks (camping with danger close and a noobtube is piss easy, then raping the souveneir shop with chopper gunner makes a ridiculous KDR even easier).
    The very bad weapons that have zero recoil and are overused to oblivion and the crap coding that's so exploitable that people don't even HAVE to learn how to play normally.
    The lag
    The shabby mistakes found all over the game (Arabic writing on the shops Karachi when the official language of Pakistan is Urdu, soldiers running round dual wielding 19th century shotguns)
    The lag
    MW2 reminds me of a typical Hollywood action film.
    hahahahaaha, So true
    EDM

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I for one dont like glitchers or modders of any type i use silenced grip rpd and m10 with cold blooded bling and steady aim and im 3rd prestige legit but on another hand i have no problem with someone wanting 10th prestige because not everyone wants to keep going through having to unlock all the weapons just to be able to get all the titles and emblems so i host 10th prestige lobbys for them i for one will do it myself PS. i H8 care package glitchers and lag switchers p.s.s. IW has no support for its fans it hasnt fixed a thing but the glitched lobbys models are still broken perks unbalanced but hey they made millions, i still love the game, and we are still playing soooooo.....

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

You're a retard...

Thanks

I stopped playing. I probably had enough XP to be on my fourth prestige and mastered many of the harder-to-use guns, but in the end I lost patience. I don't know if you heard about the PC version fiasco, but in short, they said they brought improvements to the game compared to COD4, but:

Last edited by dale1v; 02-03-2010 at 02:21 AM.
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default MW2 10th Prestige Lobby.
    I can host lobby's for modified xp. Meaning all users in the game canget to 10th prestige, level 70 with 10 kills.
    I too do have rules though.

[1]Anyone inviting people = GET BLOCKED
    [2]Anyone taking part MUST appear offline. This stops session joiners.
    [3] NO PARTY CHAT at any time. User MUST have a mic plugged in.
    [4] Payment first, NO freebies.

Any messages to this ad must be sent to XBL GT - RoYaL MoDDeR x

Livin the iPhone Life Happy Noodle Boy's Avatar
    Thanks

If you ignore IW.net entirely, MW2 on the PC is pretty awesome. For the exception of some "creatuve" uses of perks/weapons (OMA Tubing being numero 1), the game is fun as hell.

RPD is god but I got bored of nuking everything map and I use a different playstyle every prestige. This one (3) I'm using sub-machine guns / machine pistols with marathon and just running spraying while cackling like a maniac.

I really don't see the point of joining a hacked lobby, let alone PAYING to join one. Locked weapons forces to change your play style rather than using the same gun/setup over and over till you get bored of the game.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Thanks

Trying to ignore IWNet is like trying to have an afternoon nap during a shuttle launch.
    [/RIGHT]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    Trying to ignore IWNet is like trying to have an afternoon nap during a shuttle launch.
    Look, I accept the game itself is fun but the matchmaking is terrible. BF:BC2 has great matchmaking but it isn't fun. At all.

So I deal with it like a battered wife because when it works and you get a couple of games going with friends, my god is it awesome.

Except the FMJ Challenge on weapons. That can go to hell.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Look, I accept the game itself is fun but the matchmaking is terrible. BF:BC2 has great matchmaking but it isn't fun. At all.

So I deal with it like a battered wife because when it works and you get a couple of games going with friends, my god is it awesome.

Except the FMJ Challenge on weapons. That can go to hell.
    The absence of COD trinkets in BC2 like magically regenerating health, akimbo shotguns, wooshing helicopters, loud explosions and other things that give young teenage men chubbies was definitely a shock to many MW2 players.

Regardless of friends being present or not, MW2 has no incentive for teamwork whatsoever. Within minutes it just becomes an every man for himself scenario where you find the easiest gun, find the easiest perk, go your separate ways and reap the rewards with very little effort. Domination could be excluded from this, but to be honest a third of the Domination games I play just turn into "TDM with the occasional point capture".
    Those people who moved to BC2 looking for the same thing they were spoon-fed in MW2 were met with a brick wall (many were too lazy to climb it) simply because you CAN'T play the game without co-ordination.

I've had more fun in BC2 with my friends in a squad of 4 than I have in MW2 with a friend's party of 7 (part of this reason is that IWNet finds it hard to find a game for all of us, but let's "ignore" that).

Anywayt the end of the day it's a matter of preference. I prefer objective based games where there is a substantial reward for teamwork, rather than the typical run-and-gun rush in and pwn-some-noobs-quake-style gameplay. In MW2 (in Europe anyway, gamers are always worse here) players tend to pick up cheaper and cheaper tactics to win and then classify themselves as pros; posting their ACR/dual Ranger kill montages up on YouTube looking for props. You can tell that my experiences with MW2 have been mostly negative.

Don't forget that we have only played one map and one game mode of BC2.
    Last edited by dale1v; 02-14-2010 at 04:32 AM.
    [/RIGHT]

Thanks

I play Domination 95% of the time for that very same reason. And while the 1 map / 1 mode is all we've seen, the issue I have is with the weapons. They feel wrong. PLEASE NOTE THAT I'M NOT SAYING THE MW2 FEEL RIGHT (some of the zero-recoil weapons are just one big wtf) but eh it's hard to explain.

Also, not to mention it runs like *** on most systems. I'm not ready to upgrade yet