+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking for an all-in-one printer

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Ok so my aunt and uncle have a construction business and are constantly getting faxes and needing to print invoices and not to mention they have 2 kids in school
    Thanks

Default Looking for an all-in-one printer
    Ok so my aunt and uncle have a construction business and are constantly getting faxes and needing to print invoices and not to mention they have 2 kids in school needing to print essays and what not. They recently got a new dell laptop and all in one wireless dell printer with it because it was a really good deal. Well they have had some problems with the fax part of things and then just today the black ink stopped printing and it said it still had about 1/3 of the ink left.
    So i think we are going to send it back because they need something that is going to be conserving ink, their old all in one, which they still have, is printing crooked but they only had to refill the ink about 4 or 5 times a year and they are very busy people so that needs to be one of the last things on their mind.

So do you think their best interest would be just fixing their old printer or getting a newer one with the wireless technology which they kinda liked with the addition of the new laptop. The trick their will be finding one that will be easy on the ink. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks?

P.S if at all possible somewhere in the $150-$200 range
    13" 2.9 GHz i7 MacBook Pro OSX Mountain Lion | 32gb iPhone 4S iOS 5.1.1 JB

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I bought a Canon Pixma printer. It's wireless so you don't need to plug in every computer to print. Install software on each PC or laptop and print wireless. The printer also comes with Bluetooth too.

It does scan, fax, print, photos. You can find them at a good price at Costco, Sam's Club, BJ's. It will be between $150-200. Look out for coupons that send out if you're a member.

I chose that printer because the ink is cheaper than an HP printer. Factor in the cost of having to refill and it saves money.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gQstatus05 For This Useful Post:

howlett15 (01-21-2010)

Thanks

Get a HP All-in-One Officejet Printer. It is wireless.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to awesomeSlayer For This Useful Post:

howlett15 (01-21-2010)

Thanks

i will keep doing some research. Thanks alot though i appreciate the recommendations.
    13" 2.9 GHz i7 MacBook Pro OSX Mountain Lion | 32gb iPhone 4S iOS 5.1.1 JB