Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Thanks!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone zoidberg md's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Thanks!!!
    To the Programmers, Mods, and Owners of this site, I want to say thank you! All of you have made this phone 100X better than I would have ever guessed it could be. And the fact that you do this for free makes it even more unbelievable!

I really hope Apple is paying attention to this site and the others like it. I had at least 3 people I work with who gave me the "You bought the iphone? hahaha" Now after showing them all the 3rd party apps they have all said "thats pretty sweet, ill probably be getting one." My fiance mocked me throughly when I got it and wouldn't even check it out till I had it for about 5 days. Then she went out and got a helio ocean, had it for about 3 days told me it sucked and that she is going to return it and get an iphone.

As far as I can tell these 3rd party apps have gotten Apple 4 sales.

Since Apple hasn't put out a thank you to the developers... I will. Thank you again, the work you have done is amazing! If this is what we get after just 3-4 months I cant wait to see whats out there in the next 6 months.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I really hope Apple is paying attention to this site and the others like it.
    Apple is secretly against this in my opinion

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Thanks, we put a lot of work into this little site. Glad it helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomer View Post
    Apple is secretly against this in my opinion
    Doubt it. Its the same as Motorola with Moto modding - it actually increases sales. Same with the unlock. I bet they are loving that the unlock came out, cause now they get sales for all the ATT stuff, and get the money for their contract with AT&T, but all the T-Mo users who want iPhones are now sales as well!

Plus it generates an even greater sense of attachment to the iPhone, which means as new iPhones come out, etc, users are even more likely to buy the product. I've bought TONS of Moto's just cause I wanted the new one to mod it and cause I knew I could. Tens of thousands have done the same...
    Last edited by Kyle Matthews; 09-19-2007 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews