Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Suggestions for ModMyIphone.com
09-18-2007, 06:57 PM #1
Suggestions for ModMyIphone.com
Some ideas and tips.
1) Make a section under Themes for Sounds
2) Make a section under Themes for SummerBoard Themes
New Posts section:
1) Have the option to "Mark All As Read" for easier reading.
Feel free to post your suggestions!
Last edited by Dash-2; 09-18-2007 at 07:46 PM.
09-18-2007, 08:44 PM #2
2) Maybe. Working on something...
3) It's under "My Links" at the top of the forum. Called "Mark Forums Read". Or you can simply double click the icon of the forum while on the main page, and it will mark all posts within that specific forum as read.
09-18-2007, 09:03 PM #3
I just remembered the mark all read, but thanks for the icon tip!
So what's up with the new categories?
Why just a maybe?!
09-18-2007, 09:06 PM #4
Added the Sounds category. Put some stuff in it.
SummerBoard themes I may add soon.
09-18-2007, 09:14 PM #5
Yay for sounds!
Though, when I click on the Sounds link it sends me to a page that says:
"There are no files in this category
Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you."
Is it just not "updated" yet?
09-18-2007, 09:17 PM #6
Well, you have to ADD sounds. I don't add full stocked categories. Just put it there so you can start adding stuff...
09-18-2007, 09:22 PM #7
Ooo, I always try to upload files straight from the category.
I forgot you have to add it separately and choose the group.
09-18-2007, 09:23 PM #8
Only the first time.
09-18-2007, 10:00 PM #9
K, I got one up.
09-18-2007, 10:57 PM #10
Summerboard Themes section added as well. Get some stuff in there too.