Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What are you plans for the rebate? My plan is...

Thanks
    Default What are you plans for the rebate? My plan is...
    Let's face it, there's only about 5 items in the apple store that are priced under $100. I was thinking of either using it to get an iPod shuffle or $100 worth of iTunes gift cards. I already own an 80gb video, and since I decrypt all my songs and movies anyway, that didn't leave many other options so I desided to get the sweet new keyboard.

This keyboard ROCKS! I have no strain on my wrists and the keys are from the MacBook so it's really easy to type on due to the short travel and smooth feel. Of course as you can tell from the "I still use Windows" under my name, it's being used on my PC.

PC users: Everything works great! You can't use the special keys like eject or volume control but all the other keys work great. OH YEAH! and my favorite part, unlike the previous Apple keyboard, the new keyboard has POWERED USB ports! If you look really closely at the right side of my keyboard in the picture you'll see a little green light, that's my bluetooth dongle.

]
    Last edited by MSHax; 09-16-2007 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Pingywon and I were thinking the exact same thing

Posted this ... a whole 3 minutes before you ...

sorry buddy

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5542