Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I just saw Watchmen at Midnight

Quote Originally Posted by IvanPK View Post
    I thought it was good but long... when I came
    That's what she said.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoNightmareX View Post
    That's what she said.
    lawl

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

what i think is funny, they spent all this time on the physics of how a CGI penis sway but couldnt master the lips moving correctly when he spoke lol
    [IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/sundayduffer/modmyimirrormind.png[/IMG]

My iPhone is a Part of Me lillewis51's Avatar
    Thanks

just saw it. great movie. wershack or how ever you spell it was my favorite character. sucks when he dies. and mirrormind if you have ever worked with a special effects program you will find it is a lot easier to make some thing sway than it is to match perfect lip movement. but technically all they would have to do is shoot him naked and just change his skin tone color to blue and add a glow effect. chances are thats what they did and the lip movement was either the way he talked or just a lag in the audio.

Quote Originally Posted by lillewis51 View Post
    just saw it. great movie. wershack or how ever you spell it was my favorite character. sucks when he dies. and mirrormind if you have ever worked with a special effects program you will find it is a lot easier to make some thing sway than it is to match perfect lip movement. but technically all they would have to do is shoot him naked and just change his skin tone color to blue and add a glow effect. chances are thats what they did and the lip movement was either the way he talked or just a lag in the audio.
    He was filmed with a full body suit with blue LEDs to give off a blue glow on everyone else. The penis/face/body were then replaced by CGI although the face was probably the easiest part since they just reskinned it blue for the most part.

EDIT: found a pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -watchmen-manhattan-suit.jpg  
    Last edited by Happy Noodle Boy; 03-12-2009 at 02:49 AM.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12