+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What ever happen to the $100 rebate?

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
It has been almost a week now and stil we have not heard anything about the rebate. It even say in the open iphone letter that "Details are still being
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ijustin's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry What ever happen to the $100 rebate?
    It has been almost a week now and stil we have not heard anything about the rebate. It even say in the open iphone letter that "Details are still being worked out and will be posted on Apple's website next week." What gives? I think Steve just put that out to get everyone that bought a iphone before August 24th, like myself, to quiet down until the whole thing blows over.
    Last edited by ijustin; 09-13-2007 at 07:11 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    There's no way we won't be getting that $100 back now.

There would be people out for steve jobs' blood. But I also am wondering what gives, my dad wanted to pick up a 4gb and I was going to let him use my $100 store credit, since there's nothing else I want to spend money on.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

lots of people have been wondering the same thing, but even if he missed the deadline for "next week" as he put it..aka this sat night, then people would be super-pissed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Boosty View Post
    There's no way we won't be getting that $100 back now.

There would be people out for steve jobs' blood. But I also am wondering what gives, my dad wanted to pick up a 4gb and I was going to let him use my $100 store credit, since there's nothing else I want to spend money on.
    I didn't think they were selling the 4gb version anymore.
    Have: iBook G4|iPhone|iPod|iPod(video)// Want: MacBook Pro 15"|iMac 24" 2.8

Thanks

They're selling what's left of the 4 GB models for $299.99. I'm glad I just bought my new iMac instead of waiting for this rebate!

PS How do I change the thing at the top that says "I Still Use Windows." Because I don't anymore! Vista sucks my left chesticle! OS X rocks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Apple123 View Post
    I didn't think they were selling the 4gb version anymore.
    There are selling them until they are gone! They are still in the clerance section of the apple store!

iPhone? More like MyPhone FrogsOblivious's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you honestly mad about this?? First of all, there's still time for him to post the details this week, second, of COURSE we're getting the 100 dollars. ... I'm really having trouble understanding how someone can be genuinely mad right now...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farani View Post
    PS How do I change the thing at the top that says "I Still Use Windows." Because I don't anymore! Vista sucks my left chesticle! OS X rocks!
    agreed. unfortunately, you're stuck with that until you post more. it's the forum's way of letting everyone know you're a noob.
    "Beware the voice without a face."

iPhone? More like MyPhone ijustin's Avatar
    Thanks

Im not really mad, just wonder if he actually is going to follow trough with it. Ill prob save it to buy a Christmas gift (maybe a ipod) for one of my familly members

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i'm not 'mad' about it, but i do want to take advantage of the student discount with free ipod offer that expires this weekend. apple's gotten more than enough of my hard earned money over the years with computers, ipods, etc. i have no need to spend money there for quite some time after i replace my old ibook with a MBP