Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help With Unlock Error!!!

Default Help With Unlock Error!!!
    I have been following these instructions http://iphone.unlock.no/#resource-busy. I get to the very last step and keep getting an error after doing this command AT+CLCK="PN",0,"00000000". I have restored and redone the process numerous times. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I have mac os 10.4 PPC. PLEASE HELP ME!!! I'm so frustrated!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm having same issue here, this is second time unlocking same iphone because i had to restore. First time when i try to unlock everything went smooth no ERROR on AT+CLCK="PN",0,"00000000", but now i can't seem to get OK on it, i always get ERROR on that command. Weird thing is even with this ERROR other SIM cards seems to work on my iphone. I'm curious what this AT+CLCK="PN",0,"00000000" is for? Anyone have any idea??

Green Apple
    Thanks

that happened to me too, the first time doing hte unlocked it said ok, but after i restored and unlcoked again, it always said error.
    but i just continued on and did the "ALT+CLCK="PN",2" and got the okay from that, exited minicom(ctrl+a then q) and went on the next step: /bin/launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist **remember the -w after load is very important**
    restart and your iphone should be unlocked

now running my gf's t-mobile simcard with no problems
    reply again if it still doesnt work

bin/launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

That "bin/" is part of the command?

Quote Originally Posted by ishtob View Post
    that happened to me too, the first time doing hte unlocked it said ok, but after i restored and unlcoked again, it always said error.
    but i just continued on and did the "ALT+CLCK="PN",2" and got the okay from that, exited minicom(ctrl+a then q) and went on the next step: /bin/launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist **remember the -w after load is very important**
    restart and your iphone should be unlocked

now running my gf's t-mobile simcard with no problems
    reply again if it still doesnt work

Default No, 'bin' isn't part of the command..
    it's part of the path: /usr/bin

You must make sure you're in that subdirectory before running the:

launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

command line. (Note: the above is all on one line and IS CASE-SENSITIVE)

Make sure you've added the appropriate permissions by chmodding the appropriate files.