Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Free unlock error

Default Free unlock error
    i am trying to unlock my iphone with info from this website . It is going good except when i get to this " AT+CLCK="PN",0,"00000000" " after i type this in i get an error? what do i need to do or what is causing this? Thanks, Jared

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Denver, CO
    Thanked 15,288 Times in 652 Posts

sigh windows or osx. you've missed the modding forums

What's Jailbreak?

Hey, i dont know if this will help

I found this on a website, dont know if it works perhaps someone could try it and let us know

here you go guys,

From the wiki:

You wanted it, we have it. Enjoy your free iPhone.

Mirror because of too much requests, thanks to the sponsors:

and the rest:

public download services:

and heres a guide

Hey you know the first 2 iPhones I moded didn't have that problem but all of a sudden on the 3rd iPhone I was unlocking went all wack I had the same problem. So what I did was skip that first line code at the minicom screen and than went ahead and did the 2nd one AT+CLCK="PN",2 than I finish it with the launchctl load -w BLAH BLAH BLAH and it worked perfectly fine except on the home screen the carriers name didnt show up but on every other screen it showed up. Hope I helped

Default Same Problem
    I am having the same problem. I am using Mac 10.4 PPC, and I get an error after tying the AT+CLCK="PN",0,"00000000" command. I have tried everything i can to not have this anymore. i have been following these instructions What am I doing wrong?